Gerdo

Troubleshooting Direction

It's looking that way

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It gets the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By beamsbox
      So, I've been at this LCD all day. Didn't work at all this morning. Cleaned contacts, added a bit of pressure to the tabs behind the screen. Now I have a magic lcd screen - when I move my hand close to the rear of the lcd, all pixels populate, crystal clear, but when I remove my hand, the bottom letters dwindle away...

See here: Please login or register to see this link.

Is there any hope? Any ideas?
    • By tlon
      Dusted off my Xbox for the kids today - powered it up, it defaulted to MS dash and prompted me for the date and time (good thing, I recall the nightmare of endless loops last time)
      Set the date, time, played a little Dance Dance Revolution on the native bios with the DVD-Rom (original media)
      Expected to power the Xbox off, hit the eject button, and boot into Xenium/EvolutionX or whatever I last had installed on the dash... but only get the stock MS dash, and no signs the modchip is functioning.
      Pulled the torx screws (had to find my screwdrivers) and opened it up.  Modchip is installed on LPC header with single wire soldered to the topside of the board.   Re-seated the modchip since I was in there, closed it all back up, hooked it back to the TV... still nothing but stock.
      Most likely cause of no-mod-signs-of-life?

• By artemisery
      I updated two games, counter strike and mech assualt. As expected my trainers no longer work with the game updates. my xbox is soft modded and i can access the hdd via ftp. How can I go about removing them? thank you in advance for any help, it is appreciated.

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.