bulkchart32

An Idea for the Mod Authors.

if u could put a setting in a mod menu to increase the deadzone for the controllers then that would be awesome. alot of games seem to have super low deadzones and it causes drift unless the controller is brand new. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By ludvig82
      I finally got the parts for internal mounting of the OGx360, but i am not sure what to do with the reciever. Anyone got good ideas for where to put it internally, and in that case, how to get to the sync button easily?

Is external mount best?

• By Crossfader
      Hello OGX Users,
      i am am an old Xbox Classic User. I am from Germany, i have a passion for Xbox gaming and Software modding.
      I play around with some Raspberrys and Betocera, Nintendo Switch and Retroarch.
      These days i found a Post with Rocky5`s Emustation and the Xbox Fever is back 🙂
      Hope to have good Days in this Forum.
    • By titchgamer
      As above really, After trying a Pound HDMI converter and finding it lacking I was looking for a OG box component lead to get the most out of these little gems.
      But the only ones I can see on Ebay are the £5 jobies which may or may not be shielded but prob not....
      such as these:
      Please login or register to see this link.
      So anyone know where I can get one? Ime fine with 3rd party stuff and dont mind paying upto £20-30 but I aint paying the asking prices of the originals lol

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.