OGXbox.com

Back To Modding

H3is3nb3rg

I would wipe the entire hard drive and start from scratch.

Start with a new install from Slayers disk then use XBPartition 1.3 to partition and format the F: and G: drives.

FTP XBMC4Gamers to E: drive then edit the default dash in the X2config.ini file .

Then in the profile manager press the Back button and check that file manager can see the F; and G: drives

Also in the file manager confirm there is a Q: Drive.

Now add a new profile.

Now login to your profile and download the updates.

Xbox.PNG.7b6a2e52f09b8aeb00073a0d110f780b.PNG

This is what the directory looks like on one of mine

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It gets the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.

22 minutes ago, SS_Dave said:

I would wipe the entire hard drive and start from scratch.

Start with a new install from Slayers disk then use XBPartition 1.3 to partition and format the F: and G: drives.

FTP XBMC4Gamers to E: drive then edit the default dash in the X2config.ini file .

Then in the profile manager press the Back button and check that file manager can see the F; and G: drives

Also in the file manager confirm there is a Q: Drive.

Now add a new profile.

Now login to your profile and download the updates.

Xbox.PNG.7b6a2e52f09b8aeb00073a0d110f780b.PNG

This is what the directory looks like on one of mine

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It gets the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.

Use Slayers or truHeXEn? If Slayer, is there a current one you suggest?  Sorry for all the hassel, I cannot for the life of me figure out where I'm going wrong.

Also when you format f and g do I just pick format 64kb for both and then write table?

Thanks again.

I have a strong dislike to Hexen and I even tried to use the 2020 version to setup that Xbox drive in the pic above and after mucking around for a while I wiped the lot and used Slayers 2.7

Here is a link from my dropbox and the password is in the readme file.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2p4bnav95qpm1qs/AAAKTXUl87GWcZioF8w5Z3qia?dl=0

I use a Verbatim DVD-r disks and always write the disk as slow as the burner will go.

As this drive is a 500 gig I set F: as 32kb clusters  but if yours is a 2tb set the sector size as 64 kb for F: and G: drives

Cheers

SS Dave

16 minutes ago, H3is3nb3rg said:

No, it would not pull up any info

That's why I am thinking you need to start from scratch I think the whole drive structure is wrong.

Also when you have XBMC 4Gamers working i would suggest you pull the drive from your Xbox and connect to a PC and use FATXplorer to upload the files as it's a shipload quicker than FTP.

Cheers

SS Dave

It's loading unleash because it's on the list and it can not find the 1 st 2 dash's  

dash1Name = e:\XBMC4Gamers\default.xbe

It should not make any difference but try changing the dash 1 to have caps the same as the folder is like the line above

Cheers

SS Dave

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, SS_Dave said:

You do have the X2-5035 bios?

Cheers

SS Dave

I do but is there a way to tell it is actually loading? I have the ind-bios as well. In the OpenXenium chip do I just set as default to flash it? or do I have to load it?