Sign in to follow this  
Craiguk

Changing Dashboard UnleashX To EvoX

Just a quick question guys and girls, i would like to swap my dashboard from UnleashX to EvoX, my setup is v1.2 Xbox (Softmod), is it just a simple case of popping in Hexan or Slayers installer disk in installing EvoX.

Thanks all for your help, i appreciate it a lot.

5 hours ago, KaosEngineer said:

Which softmod package did you use to mod the Xbox?

Rocky5's v1.1.7 softmod installer disk mate.  Sussed it, i used the NKPatcher from the apps menu.  Thanks for the info, immaking notes 👍

Why would anyone want to swap from UneashX to an EvoX main dash?

UnleashX to XBMC yes, understand that completely but EvoX has less features, less tools, less system info, no music player and crucially, no file manager. What it does have is the BIOS flasher but how often are you going to use that? Much better installing EvoX as an app IMHO.

I'm genuinely interested in the reasons craiguk wants to do this.

• Like 1

I wanted Evox as that's what I used back in the day of x2.6 and x3 Modchips, it was simple and worked like a charm for basic game playing. 

I tried it again a switched back to UnleashX as I was having grief with FTP using Evox. 

I did also try Xbmc4gamers but had no luck setting it up.  There's a prebuilt version on git hub but I just couldn't get my head around it. 

If anybody could help that would be great 👍

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By yaQcha
      Yesterday I ftp'd Conker Live and Reloaded to my Xbox v.1.0 , however the game doesn't boot up, instead it displays a message saying: "there is a problem with your disc, it may be damaged or dirty". I tried patching the game with ACL in DVD2Xbox but nothing happens, I still get the same error. Is there something more I'm not taking in account? 🙁
    • By kwyn
      I softmodded my xbox years and year ago. I just dug it out. Stupidly, I formatted all the drives. I have no dashboard at all upon booting without a disk.
      However, I can still boot up a game, Amped 2 and play it.
      How can I fix my xbox? I had an old evox dash on there anyway. I wouldn't mind putting something more recent on there. Also, it still has all the original parts inside: hard disk and dvd.
      Can anyone point me in the right direction? I don't think I have the agent under fire disc I originally used or any memory cards for that matter.
    • By Ging3rguy
      Hi, just TSOPed a 1.1 with IND-BIOS 5003. I used another disk drive as the one in the Xbox is faulty. All works fine with working disk drive but when I try to boot using the faulty drive the Xbox just hangs on the IND-BIOS screen. Do I need to try a different bios?
      Thanks in advance.

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.