Sign in to follow this  
nikeymikey

Got Another X3 Cp From Facebook :)

Just received my 2nd X3 Control Panel in the post today :)

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Plugged it in and tested all looking good except for the dodgy bottom line of text on the LCD.... Anyone have any ideas?

i would say the screen itself isnt making contact properly, there are little tabs that are bent that keep it in place, if you un bend them you can take the screen apart, then just clean the pads and re-attach it,

iv taken apart a bunch of these types of LCDs,  usually that works, 

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By bulkchart32
      i know that i can take the analog sticks off of several different controllers and put them on my xbox controller to fix stick drift. the thing is that i kind of hate to destroy those old controllers since they will one day be hard to find like the xbox controllers are getting to be. with that said, has anyone found a replacement analog stick that works like oem? i know most of the replacement sticks from ebay are horrible but has anyone found one that is as good as oem?
    • By bulkchart32
      i'm ftp'ing a bunch of games to my xbox. it has auto shutoff twice now and it is kind of annoying. how do i stop it from shutting itself off?
    • By bulkchart32
      i first installed an aladin chip in the xbox cause i had one laying around. xbox worked great with it. my open xenuim chip came today so i installed it. the ox menu comes up when i boot the console but i have no idea how to get the hexen2020 disk to boot with it so i can install the os. please help.

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.