Sign in to follow this  
irlandez

Borg-Os, Borg Disc Installer.

Hello guys. I'm new to using Original Xbox. Found on the Internet interesting information about Borg-OS. Installing it on your console, I was able to assign XBMC4Gamers control panel by default. I have a question for you. Are there any problems in the operation of the Xbox, if this operating system is installed on the hard drive? Should we continue to use it?

I had a box recently that had all this Borg softmod stuff on it, problem was it was all in Spanish, after some trial and error I managed to remove it and replace it with Rockys softmod instead. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, nikeymikey said:

I had a box recently that had all this Borg softmod stuff on it, problem was it was all in Spanish, after some trial and error I managed to remove it and replace it with Rockys softmod instead. 

Thanks. Could you give me a link where I can get acquainted with the work of this Rockys software module?

Speaking of which, my donor Xbox with the PSU for my v1.0 with the upgraded RAM and CPU should be arriving probably Tuesday or Wednesday.

Mine has iND-BiOS 5004.67, and I use XBMC on it at the moment. Which BIOS would you guys recommend? I've heard mixed reviews on which BIOS version is better to use.

16 hours ago, nikeymikey said:

Rocky's is only way too go 

On 9/28/2019 at 11:56 AM, irlandez said:

Hello guys. I'm new to using Original Xbox. Found on the Internet interesting information about Borg-OS. Installing it on your console, I was able to assign XBMC4Gamers control panel by default. I have a question for you. Are there any problems in the operation of the Xbox, if this operating system is installed on the hard drive? Should we continue to use it?

Do you have a link to download the Borg Installer software/disc?

4 hours ago, KaosEngineer said:

Do you have a link to download the Borg Installer software/disc?

I can't remember what the Spanish forum found it, but it stayed on my Google drive

Please login or register to see this link.

• Thanks 1

guys, sorry for the stupid question. tell me, please. license disk splinter cell and agent 007 still have to make softmod of rocky 5? or are disks no longer required for this?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By soilengreen
      Another installer..... (only spanish language)
      This Installer [/ b] comes without frills, many of the security processes occur automatically, without asking the user. Such as the creation of backup [/ b] of the Eeprom [/ b], which is always done in e: \ Eep-bak \ eeprom.bin [/ b]
      Standard version [/ b]
      It can burn on a DVD-R or run it virtually.
      Please login or register to see this link. [/img]
      Lite Version [/ b]
      It can be burned on a CD-RW / DVD-R or run virtually.
      Please login or register to see this link. [/ img]
      A quick glance [/ b] [/ color]
      Defining Borg-OS [/ b] [/ color]
      This is a hybridization [/ b] between the installation of a Exploit NDURE [/ b] and a classic installation for CHIP / TSOP [/ b]. So that they are perfectly compatible with any previous exploit, with chip or with tsop flash. A single and single installation for all XBOX [/ b], avoiding installation errors that so many headaches can give .. [/ color] [/ size]
      Borg-OS [/ b] has a system called XelectoR [/ color] [/ b] to select at will the dashboard / emulator / application [/ b ] Of start. Including being able to assign different dashboard / emulator / application according to which button [/ b] is started.
      Operation of XelectoR [/ b] [/ color]
      Even if the old skins of the retiree BH-Lite [/ b] still appear, the menus are the same
      Please login or register to see this link. and Please login or register to see this link.
      What does it take? *** [/ b] [/ color]
      Dashboards [/ b]
      XBMC4XBOX 3.5.3 + Trainers + Skins Pack
      XBMC 9.04 + Trainers + Skins Pack
      XBMC4Gamers updated to the latest revision of its author Rocky5.
      XBMC-Emustation updated to the latest revision of its author Rocky5.
      UnleashX 0.39 0528A (Rocky5 patched) + Skins Pack
      EvoX +3935 + Trainers + Skins Pack
      Avalaunch 0.49 build 142 + Skins Pack
      Trainers [/ b]
      Xored Mini Launcher v2.2 + 1330 chetos
      Utilities [/ b]
      ConfigMagic v1.6.1
      Chimp 2816
      Rocky5 HD Tools
      XBpartitioner 1.3
      BiosChecker 5.0
      Controller Test
      DVD2XBOX 0.78
      DVDX-2 2.0
      RAM Checker
      Enigmah Videomode Selector
      Gueux-DVD
      FlashBios (EvoX) + BIOS Pack
      Resctoox + BIOS Pack (256Kb & 1Mb)
      Detector Version
      Xecuter FlashX + BIOS Pack
      XBlast OS v0.56 + BIOS Cromwell and IND-BIOS 5004.67
      *** The Lite version does not carry either the XBMC4Gamers or the XBMC-Emustation as well as any Skins pack [/ color] [/ b]
      Borg-OS Advanced Settings [/ b] [/ color]
      With CHIP / TSOP [/ b] [/ color]. Possibility to automatically load a Bios M + 8, configured to output video signal officially, patch 480p and true VGA. Of course with configurations 06 (F) and 67 (F + G)
      Very useful to skip some limitations of the Bios of the CHIP / TSOP, such as limitations with hard drives, IGR and / or have a certain video output. All this without having to touch the original Bios.
      Possibility of changing the color of the LED, does not work with Bios IND-Bios, unless a Bios M8 + is loaded into RAM in the manner mentioned above.
      Activate the ISO Kernel Patcher, that is, enable the use of ISO Loader as if you had exploit NDURE.
      It does not work with Bios Xecuter or with IND-Bios 5001 and 5004, unless a Bios M8 + is loaded into RAM in the manner discussed above.
      If it works with Bios M7 and M8 +, and IND-BIos 5002 and 5003
      With EXPLOIT [/ b] [/ color]. Possibility of having official video output, 480p patch and VGA, more typical of NDURE such as virtual eeprom, LED color, fan speed. Of course with configurations 06 (F) and 67 (F + G)
      Possibility of activating or not the loss notification ** of date / time, possibility of manual or default setting of the date / time
      ** The LED makes a little dance the first time [/ b] starts the XBOX, to warn that the date / time has been lost. This does not affect at all the operation is normal. If it is deactivated it does not make any kind of warning.
      **** Manual adjustment is that if the date / time is lost, the first time [/ b] you start the XBOX, you will go directly to the date / time section of the MS Dash. If it is preset the time will be adjusted at 00h00 04/01/2016
      By default it comes in warning activated and preset, They can be combined as you wish.
      To be taken into account [/ b] [/ color]
      Whenever a Bios 480p Patch [/ b] or NKPatcher 480p [/ b] is used, the 480p box of the MSDash [/ b] must be unchecked . With the boxes of 720p [/ b] and 1080i [/ b] there is no problem and they can go to the taste of the consumer.
      Small problems may arise with certain games

• By nevets5891
      Hi, I'm a new memeber and this is my first post.
      I've recently dug out my softmodded OG Xbox 1.6. I modded it maybe 10 years ago then didn't really do anything with it. I remember having it connected to a PC via IDE to carry out the mod, other than that not sure about versions etc.
      I connected it via component and get a screen that is heavily tinted green after the boot screen. I found some info that this may be due to a poor softmod?
      In order to try to repair this/update my softmod I have tried to run JCRock5's Extras disc, but it always gets stuck at the splash screen saying "Retail 5838 BIOS DETECTED". I have tried it from disc and iso, cold boot and launcher, always with the same result.
      I have also tried the Quick Updater and Upgrader which run but both come up with the error "Xbox softmodding tool not installed".
      A couple of other things I noticed: My G and F drives were not visible. I enabled these in the UnleashX menu which showed the F drive as 0mb but still no G drive. I ran the UnleashX format tool which gave me a 2gb F drive. I tried this for the G drive but it is still not visible.
      I have also managed to update UnleashX to the latest build via FTP.
      Any help would be much apreciated. Thanks.
    • By rmila751
      Hello. I'm a new poster here. I have a 1.6 version xbox that has notoriously gone through phases where it gives the disc read error for any and every disc including audio cd. After giving up on the system for days or weeks, I can return to it and it suddenly reads all discs again. Most recently, it was not reading anything AND the sticky tray finally quit working, so I removed, cleaned, and replaced the belt. Not only did the drawer work fine, but it started reading discs again.
      So now, once again, trying to play Deathrow, the drive tried and tried to load the game, green light was flashing, then the disc read error appeared. At this point, when I try any disc, I hear three quiet "click" sounds from the drive when the tray closes, and the disc error appears very quickly. It's almost like it has switched to some default mode where it just "assumes" it won't read the disc. There is very little to no drive activity first, before the error appears.
      Is there some form of memory in the HDD that is forcing the error to occur without even attempting to load the disc?
      Can I somehow "clear" this memory? I am skeptical that the drive has failed, since as I said, it works brilliantly for long stretches of time until it just decides not to.

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.