Sign in to follow this  
C64MidRezzie

Delete a Link To a Game Not On the Hard Drive From 'featured Games' In Origins Dashboard?

I bought a 500gb Xbox fully loaded with origins dashboard and games - one game (GTA San Andreas) appears on “featured games” but when I press A the console resets - how do I delete it from appearing in “Featured Games” - or could I add the game somehow as I have the disk?  Thanks

Is it a PAL console? There were known issues with the NTSC game being played from hdd. Is the game located anywhere else on your system? Does it show up under the Games menu?

If so have you tried running it from there? 

The solution back in the day involved changing settings in EVOX dash to make it work but as you are using Origins (which is XBMC i believe) those wont help you.

I have run this game and even modded versions of it from my hdd with no issues.

15 hours ago, C64MidRezzie said:

Yes - it’s a PAL console - I’ll check the drive tomorrow but the favorites folder is the only way to access it on the dashboard

the game isn't in your "games" tab?  it shouldnt be popping up in your featured area if it wasnt there, it needs the file structure to even pop up,

the game is probably in a directory such as F>games>GTA San Andreas

just FTP into your Xbox and delete the folder that contains the game, then it wont pop up anymore.

On 8/22/2019 at 3:47 PM, abazz009 said:

the game isn't in your "games" tab?  it shouldnt be popping up in your featured area if it wasnt there, it needs the file structure to even pop up,

the game is probably in a directory such as F>games>GTA San Andreas

just FTP into your Xbox and delete the folder that contains the game, then it wont pop up anymore.

Thanks - any reason why the game doesn't work?  Thanks

The game could be missing files or it could need the PAL fix that I believe was needed to play the NTSC game on a pal Xbox. 

I have the fix files I will upload them for you here.

1 hour ago, nikeymikey said:

The game could be missing files or it could need the PAL fix that I believe was needed to play the NTSC game on a pal Xbox. 

I have the fix files I will upload them for you here.

Please login or register to see this link.