Syztemlord

X2 Pro Bios Update

Hi guys,

I've been away from the scene for ages and just getting back in.  I have a v1.0 box with a Xecuter 2 pro.  I think the current bios is 4982.

I've downloaded a new hard drive image that I'm trying to use but it doesn't work properly (something about LBA48 not enabled?).

I'm looking to update the bios, can  anyone recommend a "latest" bios I could use?

Any of the latest releases will work with it:

• x2 4981 (v1.0-1.5)
  • x2 4983 (v1.0-1.5)
  • x2 5035 (v1.0-1.5 and 1.6)
  • iND-BiOS 5003 (v1.0-1.5)
  • iND-BiOS Beta Feb-11-05 (aka 5004) (v1.0-1.5)
  • Evox M8 plus (v1.0-1.5 and v1.6)

Which to use depends on the version of Xbox you have.  Most of these work only on 1.0-1.5 Xboxes; however, a couple have a specific 1.6 release too.

There are .06 and .67 LBA48 configurations available too.  06 - F only or 67 for F and G support.  No reason not to use the 67 version even if you only format/partition a larger hard drive to use only F.  

67 release must be used if the new larger HDD is over 1TB in size.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By 151d0r3
      Picked up a crystal green OG last week. When I power it on I’m getting 3X boot and frag. The person I bought this from suggested I flash bios but he doesn’t remember what mod chip or bios it has running now.
      Please login or register to see this attachment.
    • By Smeagolized
      Please login or register to see this link.

what bios @SS_Dave  do you think i should go with? 1.4v revision
    • By H3is3nb3rg
      Hello all and sorry for the "newb" question. I have just purchased 2 OG Xbox's, one is a 1.0(shown in picture) and the other is a 1.6. I currently have the 1.0 with a openXenium, upgraded to 2tb and just recently painted / led'd it up!  I have it booting to the openXenium screen, I can FTP to this machine and see all folders.
      What I'm looking for is, what bios and dashboard do I need for these two? Its been years since I did this stuff and originally had the X3ce but sold it long ago......
      Any help would be greatly appreciated!
      Please login or register to see this attachment.

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.