Sign in to follow this  
Tiberius2019

Issues Updating XEcuter 2 Bios From 4976.02

Hi,

I upgraded my xbox to a 1TB sata drive but I can only see 123gb. I understand I need to update the bios on the modchip I have which I believe is an Xecuter 2.3 lite.

I tried using Hexen to upgrade to x2.4981 but I get the message !!Flash Not Writeable!!

This happens if I have the switch set to protect or unprotect, Bank 1 or Bank 2.

I downloaded a copy of x2.5035 so I could go with that version outside of Hexen, but I don't know how to do that.

Please could someone assist me. Thank you.

Flip the switches back and forth several times to clean the contacts/wiper arm inside the housing.  Next, set the switches to boot the bank with 4976.02 and flash protection off.  Then, try to flash it again.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Pasimys
      Hello,
      i change my hdd drive to bigger 1tb drive and after succesful cloning i tried to format the new drive with XBpartitioner 1.3 and it complained about "LBA48 info not found! etc..(pic bellow) i tried to flash new bios with hexen 2018 but then that complained about "flash not writeable". i wonderd that do i need to get somewhere the newest bios and put it directly to my modchip via usb cable. our am i missing some step in this setup?  
      Please login or register to see this attachment.
      Please login or register to see this attachment.
    • By Roxas
      Hello everyone,
      I recently received two broken Xbox and was able to build a working console from both.
      And now I'm here and working on modding of my Xbox
    • By Keith01
      Purchased a Xbox V 1.0 that has the Xecuter X3 mod chip, unit wouldn't even boot at time i received it ( sorry been otta this for like forever and just getting back into it ). After numerous trials and errors i finally got it to boot up, switch configuration on front. Anyways seems like its missing the backup that should be on the mod chip itself, doesn't seem to matter what i try cannot find it, other problem is it only stays on maybe 45 mins and shuts down, i think its a power supply issue, going to try another power supply this weekend since i do have a good replacement for this version. Other issues is cannot turn unit on with power button, only with the eject button, also another weird issue is when its first plugged in it comes on without touching any button on the front, lots of strange issues going on here, maybe someone may have a bit of insight to help resolve these problems. First thing i did was remove clock cap, had leaked a little but not bad at all, area around it got a very good cleaning and looks great

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.