OGXbox.com

Can't download "Xbox Artwork Installer"

ametller

Hello, good morning,

Today I've set up a 2Tb disc on my Crystal Xbox and installed XBMC4Gamers. I love it, but I found the problem where trying to download the "Xbox Artwork Installer" gives a Google Drive error. Actually it says:

4XX: Client error
429 Too Many Requests
File XboxArtworkInstaller.zip

Try again later

Is there any other way to install it? Or can it be solved somehow?

Thanks,

2 hours ago, ametller said:

Hello, good morning,

Today I've set up a 2Tb disc on my Crystal Xbox and installed XBMC4Gamers. I love it, but I found the problem where trying to download the "Xbox Artwork Installer" gives a Google Drive error. Actually it says:

4XX: Client error
429 Too Many Requests
File XboxArtworkInstaller.zip

Try again later

Is there any other way to install it? Or can it be solved somehow?

Thanks,

Try again later.  Google has download limits in place that prevent it from being downloaded.  It may remove the download restriction after 15 minutes or it may take several hours before it can be downloaded again.

Sadly I've just tried again after some hours and it still keeps saying that, making me unable to install artwork installer. Is there any alternative location where I can download it and transfer it manually to the console via FTP?

I've had this issue with trying to download anything from the XBMC4gamers downloader for the past few days. Either get the Too many requests error or the file is unavailable error.

Rocky5 is usually very good at fixing issues if they are at his end. If its a Google drive issue that we will just have to wait :(

15 minutes ago, ametller said:

Fingers crossed. As you say it happens to me trying to download practically everything I tried from XBMC4Gamers, so I assume it's a Google Drive issue. Patience...

I've had the issue since the last stable update (V2.0.0.1?) was added to the downloader. Before that I was able to download with no issues at all. 

However if you only need the Artwork installer, then I can help you out there.... See my thread here...

Download it from my link and then FTP it to your Apps folder on your xbox hard drive. Use the file explorer in setting to browse to the xbe and run it :)

Edited by nikeymikey