Sign in to follow this  
Cuddles

How To Get Game Icons To Show Up

For videos anyway, you have to set the path to them.  One by one in the menu.  Highlight the game name in the Games menu then press the White button to bring up the pop-up menu to set them.  Icons for the game should appear if not disabled in the skin's configuration as they are stored in the default.xbe file of each.

Edited by KaosEngineer

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By C64MidRezzie
      These past few weeks have been a real voyage of rediscovery as I hadn't softmodded an xbox in years and the scene has changed so much - Rocky 5 was completely new to me.  I was wondering how to go about installing XBMC on startup - which version is the best etc...  Sorry for sounding like such a noob but this is all new to me again.  I have coin ops, games and emulators like the Megadrive and Snes already installed.  Any help greatly appreciated.
    • By patrickjburt
      PureVPN is hugely popular, and is also hailed as the best VPN service by several publications.

PureVPN is proudly offering its anniversary deal allowing you to send invitations of twelve free monthly accounts to your family circle, friends’ list or peers by getting any of their premium plans.

Enjoy PureVPN’s Buy 1 Get 12 Exclusive Birthday Offer (limited time offer)

Source: Please login or register to see this link.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.