OGXbox.com

FS: Xecuter 3 Console with Control Panel

Bowlsnapper

4 hours ago, Bowlsnapper said:

I really don't want to do it, but I'm considering selling this immaculate console that I restored with a NOS LCD screen and 3d printed resin buttons. I loaded it with my image which has all games and roms on it. Also some good music. Would anybody be interested? Don't know what to sell it for...

PXL-20231030-014524897.jpg

PXL-20231030-014647397.jpg

PXL-20231030-014653774.jpg

PXL-20231030-014704190.jpg

Nice! You’re right that’s a really nice case. I love the control panel and lcd on this one as well. 

1 hour ago, Dempsey_86 said:

FYI: you could ask 500usd at minimum for this console.

Not sure on that amount today. I sold a full X3 console just like this, with the front panel, lcd, remote power on/off etc for £550 around 5 years ago now. These are collectors items but are only interesting to a hardcore Xbox fan, so quite a niche market. I have seen X3 consoles sell for less than mine did since I sold it. 

I have a full Crystal X3 setup that I am considering letting go and tbh I wouldn't know what to ask for it in todays market. I was offered £800 a few years back tho. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/30/2023 at 7:32 AM, nikeymikey said:

Not sure on that amount today. I sold a full X3 console just like this, with the front panel, lcd, remote power on/off etc for £550 around 5 years ago now. These are collectors items but are only interesting to a hardcore Xbox fan, so quite a niche market. I have seen X3 consoles sell for less than mine did since I sold it. 

I have a full Crystal X3 setup that I am considering letting go and tbh I wouldn't know what to ask for it in todays market. I was offered £800 a few years back tho. 

I’m on the hunt for a crystal xlcd panel. Maybe we could work something out? I know the rarity and demand is there for sure, but I just can’t drop that kind of dough on one. 

On 10/30/2023 at 4:32 AM, nikeymikey said:

... That was 5 years ago. The US dollar has devalued by at least 40 percent since then. 800 is reasonable now.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/15/2023 at 1:42 AM, MadMartigan said:

I’m on the hunt for a crystal xlcd panel. Maybe we could work something out? I know the rarity and demand is there for sure, but I just can’t drop that kind of dough on one. 

On 11/15/2023 at 6:22 PM, Bowlsnapper said:

... That was 5 years ago. The US dollar has devalued by at least 40 percent since then. 800 is reasonable now.

I have thought about letting it go many times over the years but never actually gone through with it lol.

But cold hard cash can do weird things to people :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MadMartigan said:

I'd just be interested in the complete front panel as I already have crystals and an X3. Again though, I can't bring myself to drop hundreds of dollars on it. At the end of the day, it's just a cosmetic upgrade, but damn do they look good. 

They're around. Just gotta keep looking. But this one might as well be welded to the console. Lol

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Bowlsnapper said:

They're around. Just gotta keep looking. But this one might as well be welded to the console. Lol

Yep. There's no way I would ever let just the front panel go on its own. Not without the actual console being dead beyond repair, even then I'd probably move it to another unit. ;)

• Like 1

On 11/29/2023 at 3:19 PM, nikeymikey said:

Yep. There's no way I would ever let just the front panel go on its own. Not without the actual console being dead beyond repair, even then I'd probably move it to another unit. ;)

What do you guys feel is a reasonable price for this unit? It's been for sale for a while and I may be asking too much. I think I may keep the console as a collector's piece, but I would want a control panel for the other 128 X3 console I have. At least then it would be complete also. Hell even a pro switch would be nice. I think those are just as rare.