Sign in to follow this  
Gray1

Help With Chimp 261812

Would someone explain where to FTP Chimp 26812 to. I have watched all three video files and am still confused. I am having trouble understanding the accent. The E Partition folder has three files in it. 2 Folders name Chimp and XPB Table Writer and install instructions.. I take it I am supposed to put these files on the root of E Partition? But what about all the other stuff. Most of it looks unnecessary except maybe the Source File folder. Am I supposed to put it in a chimp folder in Applications? Tearing what little hair i have left out.  Thanks

Just put the chimp folder that’s inside the E Partition folder in your apps or applications folder on E.

basically you install it like any other application, it’s just hardcoded to the E partition. 

Rocky5::: Your the man.. Worked like a champ. It's only 120 gig IDE but it worked well. I appreciate all you do and your contributions to the OGXBOX. I have also remembered you in your Paypal Account. Thanks for the help.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By glassweezer
      So I have finally gotten a grasp of everything but the N64 emulator.  I downloaded EWJ ROM pack, copied over the surreal64 folder into the emulators/n64 folder, copied some ROMs over in the roms/n64 folder.  It scans and actually shows my files scanned but always comes up with a script error saying it cannot make a list.  What am I doing wrong exactly?  I've read how frustrated rocky5 is over people asking about this same issue but I followed his instructions as he laid them out on a Reddit thread.  I'm stumped.  Any help is greatly appreciated.  Thanks. 
    • By Acidmank
      Re-flashing bios on dead aladdin x2 Plus2.
      Im not sure what went wrong but i tried to update the aladdin x2 Plus2 to the ind 5003 via Xblast  ( loaded oh hdd )
      The flash appears to be successful but after a reboot i got the 3 boots and frag.    Now it appears the chip is dead.?
      Thankfully i had another X2 Plus 2 and using that i can boot again 
      I thought maybe i could hot-swap the chip and re-flash the bad one.  However when i pull the chip the console appears to freeze and video goes to black.   
      Im running off a Hexe 0.99b11-22 heimdalls xbox engineerind disc to try and re-flash
      1.6 pal xbox
      Any ideas if this is possible?
    • By SirSmeghead
      I'm kinda new to this forum and was wondering if someone has managed to mod a cable to incorporate both HDMI and Optical SPDIF?
      I own a softmodded Xbox but would like to start improving it bit by bit, and what's first on my list is having both HDMI and Optical Audio (Coaxial would work too)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.