OGXbox.com

Aladdin Xblast 1mb

dtomcat

12 minutes ago, Dtomcat18 said:

Close.  Software and programmer

I wish I could receive an inheritance, not have to work and just learn all the things I want to know and refine all the skills I want to have. I hate not contributing anything of real value to this scene. I have a life (not so much right now, really, lol) but this arena does give me a lot of happiness and satisfaction and I wish I could contribute the way others do.

Very cool tomcat :)

3 minutes ago, Dtomcat18 said:

I know the feeling!  I haven’t worked in 2 years due to a back injury.  Hoping to go back to flying in a few months 

I had just started flying lessons at long beach airport when this happened... That's on hold now. I don't even know if I'll pass my medical anymore with the open-chest artery surgery, clavicle surgery and broken wrist. I might be fucked. :(

1 minute ago, Dtomcat18 said:

The artery may require a closer look.  But you’ll definitely be able to get a third class medical to fly.  Would probably require a few tests for a first class medical.    I have to get a first class every 6 mos 

3rd class is GA and 1st class is commercial? Holy shit. You're a real pilot. :)

3 minutes ago, Dtomcat18 said:

I fly 767s

That is so fucking cool. I should probably keep the thread clear and move to PMs, but I'd like to say that MSFS 2020 with ray tracing and a decent home simulator setup is a dream of mine. Everything motorized of course, especially that noisy ass trim wheel. Sometimes that thing never shuts up when it gets in a mood. Lol. :) I could never hope to pilot an actual commercial jet. :(

5 minutes ago, sweetdarkdestiny said:

Depends on the XBlast version you like to build. 

The ones in this thread. And I would need to program the cpld and flash the sst... That would be an investment... But I want to start soldering better and I don't want to do it by failing at RAM upgrades. Lol. I have lots of RAM that I'm afraid to use. I know I'm capable of being able to do more than a punk-ass LPC rebuild.