OGXbox.com

Full Redump set in CCI format (NTSC + PAL/Japan Exclusives).

nikeymikey

27 minutes ago, antonic901 said:

This is wrapper for p7zip. In other words, you need to have installed p7zip on you machine so you can import it's libraries and used them. So as I said in order to extract .7z on Xbox eaither from Python or C++ I will need to backport some lib for 7z on Xbox.

Ah ok wasn't sure if it would help you or not. 

Grabbed this, great job, I am currently seeding with 100mbps upload speed.

Anyone care to explain the ratio thing on backups? I used to use pleasuredome years ago but have not bothered with torrents/tracker sites since that closed down, I usually stick to usenet.

If I am seeding this for a week or so, my ratio should jump right up and I am safe from warnings etc?

for anyone else, I didn't bother with the discord I just signed up to the site, downloaded the full set and then started seeding, no problems encountered so far.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, spacedmonkeys said:

Grabbed this, great job, I am currently seeding with 100mbps upload speed.

Anyone care to explain the ratio thing on backups? I used to use pleasuredome years ago but have not bothered with torrents/tracker sites since that closed down, I usually stick to usenet.

If I am seeding this for a week or so, my ratio should jump right up and I am safe from warnings etc?

for anyone else, I didn't bother with the discord I just signed up to the site, downloaded the full set and then started seeding, no problems encountered so far.

Basic rule of thumb is to seed back as much as you download. Try to keep your ratio at 1.0 or above. 

The torrent has been given freeleech so only your upload counts, your ratio is currently infinite. It will stay that way until you download something that isn't freeleech. You have already seeded back more than you took anyway.  :)

Login and click on to your username in the top right hand corner. It will tell you your ratio there. If you were a PD user then you should be well aware of how a ratio works, they were one of the strictest sites when it came to it lol

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, nikeymikey said:

Basic rule of thumb is to seed back as much as you download. Try to keep your ratio at 1.0 or above. 

The torrent has been given freeleech so only your upload counts, your ratio is currently infinite. It will stay that way until you downloads something that isn't freeleech. You have already seeded back more than you took anyway.  :)

Login and click on to your username in the top right hand corner. It will tell you your ratio there. If you were a PD user then you should be well aware of how a ratio works, they were one of the strictest sites when it came to it lol

Ah, I was so confused why it was showing "infinite" - didn't realise it was on freeleech :)

I am still fuming years later that PD shut down before I cashed out about 3 years worth of "free download tickets" or whatever they were!

21 minutes ago, spacedmonkeys said:

Ah, I was so confused why it was showing "infinite" - didn't realise it was on freeleech :)

I am still fuming years later that PD shut down before I cashed out about 3 years worth of "free download tickets" or whatever they were!

Yeah I'm sure I had a couple of those free download tickets left when it closed :)

2 hours ago, Bowlsnapper said:

Thank you. That is pretty minimal, really. I've registered on backups, but I will have to be allowed in by an Admin. Do I need to hop into the discord to finish the process?

It's been a few years since I joined, but I would assume so, as they would prefer you to read the rules and faq before joining. I would bet they can also see who invited who on discord, so if one person grabs and goes without uploading, they would be suspicious of that person inviting others in the future. I have no proof of this, but that's what I would do.

This is why I always modify my invites to 24 hours, and 1 use.

Edited by NokSueCow
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, NokSueCow said:

It's been a few years since I joined, but I would assume so, as they would prefer you to read the rules and faq before joining. I would bet they can also see who invited who on discord, so if one person grabs and goes without uploading, they would be suspicious of that person inviting others in the future. I have no proof of this, but that's what I would do.

This is why I always modify my invites to 24 hours, and 1 use.

I need the link to the discord. I am not yielding results on Google... sorry. 😛 Would you be willing to provide this to me if you have it?

Here's a simple command I used on my Windows desktop, to unpack everything into one large F partition, mounted as X: in FatXplorer. Hope it helps someone.

• open a command prompt window into the base folder you downloaded
  • make sure you have 7z.exe in there (if not already setup in PATH to a different location)
  • then type the following:
for /r %a in (*.7z) do 7z.exe x "%~a" -o"X:\Games"

Thank you so much! @nikeymikey for all your hard work and sharing with the community.

• Like 2

Looks like it's gonna take about 3 more weeks to download as my internet is rather slow. Since I'm softmodded, is Repackinator similar to Qwix, in that you simply drap and drop and it does the rest? I plan to convert them back to the normal format to use on mine. Hoping I won't have to manually select 1k games to convert. I'll be glad to get rid of these hdd ready games.

I tried the BFM Cerbios, but it seems too much hassle for long term use, and the Insignia workaround seems not worth it on a softmod.

Once you run the program it can locate all the games within your specific folder and do a mass conversion. However, you won't be able to use the .CCI converted files on your softmod. You will Cerbios as your bios to run them. Someone correct me if I'm wrong here. Haven't dealt woth soft mods in ages. 

Edited by MadMartigan

11 minutes ago, MadMartigan said:

Once you run the program it can locate all the games within your specific folder and do a mass conversion. However, you won't be able to use the .CCI converted files on your softmod. You will Cerbios as your bios to run them. Someone correct me if I'm wrong here. Haven't dealt woth soft mods in ages. 

What are the converted files it will end up with? The games wont play at all on a softmod you mean?

3 minutes ago, MadMartigan said:

Repackinator can convert the full redumps of original game discs into .CCI files, which are compressed ISOs. Last time I checked you needed a modified bios(Cerbios) to run this type of file. Soft mods are not able to run anything other than the stock bios.  

I loaded Cerbios on my softmod via BFM and PBL and worked fine. I just want to be able to use Insignia and Dashloader again without going through hoops. I want to go back to Rocky's softmod and extract the redumps out of the CCI files using Repackinator, if possible. That's what I was wondering, if I was downloading Nikey's cci pack for nothing, or if I can convert them back to redump.

If there's a way to keep using Dashloader and the MSDash for Insignia, I'll stick with the BFM.

1 hour ago, NokSueCow said:

I loaded Cerbios on my softmod via BFM and PBL and worked fine. I just want to be able to use Insignia and Dashloader again without going through hoops. I want to go back to Rocky's softmod and extract the redumps out of the CCI files using Repackinator, if possible. That's what I was wondering, if I was downloading Nikey's cci pack for nothing, or if I can convert them back to redump.

If there's a way to keep using Dashloader and the MSDash for Insignia, I'll stick with the BFM.

Amazing. 

Yes, you can convert them again later if you choose. I don't have any info on Insignia for you. Sorry. 

Could always hard mod it and make your life easier. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, NokSueCow said:

What is the issue with Dashloader and Insignia? 

Why the insistence on a softmod? Do you not have a TSOP flashable console? 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, nikeymikey said:

@NokSueCow Indeed, softmodding does have limitations and hardmodding will make your Xbox into the PC it desperately wants to be (in its own way, of course) :) 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, nikeymikey said:

The way I installed the PBL files, Dashloader no longer allows custom dashboards to boot from button presses. Unless I installed it wrong. I replaced the real C\nkpatcher folder with the PBL files and udma.bin. Renamed Emustation to Evoxdash.xbe and placed it in real C, along with its files/folders. That's just the way some guys on discord walked me through it, and it worked. They said the MSDash would no longer work unless I changed something and it would look like a mess of an install.

The ones I've been working on the past few months have all been v1.6. I've only soldered one time to fix an instrument cluster on a buick century. It looked horrible. I don't want to risk ripping a trace or something.

I want to learn though, I'd love to be able to chip and tsop stuff, and do the yellow wire memory card mod.

• nikeymikey changed the title to Full Redump set in CCI format (NTSC + PAL/Japan Exclusives).