Sign in to follow this  
hiddenevil

Random Screen Freeze

Softmodded xbox

Was working perfectly fine until a few weeks ago, when it booted in to xbmc and the screen froze. Rebooted, got a little further before freezing. Rebooted again, put a dvd in and it froze when loading the DVD menu.

Not sure what is going on, but loaded up midtown madness 3. Got through the menu system in to a game, was taking a corner and the picture froze, engine sound still playing and my controller vibrating constantly.

Any thoughts?

I'm thinking caps or on their way out

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By C64MidRezzie
      I successfully created and locked a 500GB IDE Seagate Hard drive using HDM V1.9.  I transferred it to my xbox and it gets stuck at the xbox splash screen at start up for ages and then goes to Error 13 - any ideas? (It can take 2-3 minutes for the word "Microsoft" to appear under the xbox splash). Thanks
    • By eustachy1973
      I have two consoles 1.0 and 1.4 witch tsop. The same bios and systems, the disks are also the same. On the console  1.0 pal games  dark screen and then the dashboard returns. Ntsc ok.
      Any suggestions?
      Eprom error?
    • By Mahbyt
      Hello guys,

We just bought an old Xbox and when trying to install Rocky5 on it using Splinter Cell, we only get a black screen when loading the save.

The front LED turned to red and nothing. The TV still says it has a 50Hz signal coming.

The saves we used previously modded another Xbox successfully, is there something we're missing? Like a hardware revision limitation or rewriting the saves ?

Thanks in advance bros.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.