Mick

XBox With X3 and Pro Switch for Sale

Hi guys I have an xbox with xecuter 3 and pro switch.. If anyone would like to make an offer

Please login or register to see this attachment.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By prtscn
      I have only 1 sata adapter and want to upgrade to 1TB. I have usb adapter, and i could connect my old 2.5" hdd to my laptop and use hirens CD to clone HDD. I think it would work, it would copy all sectors, but what about formatting?
    • By MrBriteSide
      Hey guys,
      So I was attempting to make my own OpenXenium modchips. I managed to get all the components and build 6 of them. Of the 6, 4 of them were successfully programmed with a BusPirate XSVF programmer (i figure I just need to reflow and check for bridges on the other 2). When I go to do the final programming using Ryzee's Xenium tools only 1 of the 4 that were programmed actually get detected with the software. Even then when I go to program that one chip with the the tools it only gets to 50% complete and then the xbox just freezes on the flashing process leaving the chip in a partially flashed state. Im using the recovery.bin file from xbins for flashing. I was wondering if you guys have any ideas as to what might be wrong in this situation. Im in the process of setting up an NXDK environment to see if I can build the tools .xbe from there.

Thanks
    • By Crossfader
      Hello OGX Users,
      i am am an old Xbox Classic User. I am from Germany, i have a passion for Xbox gaming and Software modding.
      I play around with some Raspberrys and Betocera, Nintendo Switch and Retroarch.
      These days i found a Post with Rocky5`s Emustation and the Xbox Fever is back 🙂
      Hope to have good Days in this Forum.

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.