OGXbox.com

Dashboard Middle Orb Scaling Issues

nashchelsy

Didn't think I should try to take over another user's post, but it looks to have gone cold. I am having this same issue in 720p & 1080p. The middle orb looks ovular instead of a circle. This happens with any skin that has an orb. It looks less distorted in 720p. Like it gets less squished the lower I set the resolution, until I get to 480p and its normal. I have tried Widescreen and Normal, with no change. I can make it look better if I scale the top and bottom in (closer to the middle of the TV screen). But that is not ideal obviously. I attached screenshots (left stick click + Black). The issue persists from the TV display across to the screenshots. Also, I had this issue since the fresh Softmod of the console after I set my resolution to anything higher than 480p. But before I started configuring anything else. Any help would be very much appreciated.

480p.png

720p (scaled in).png

720p.png

1080p.png

Edited by nashchelsy

It's a problem with UnleashX when widescreen is enabled.  The dashboard does not scale things properly.

Edit: I thought it was only with widescreen enabled; however, it must be with any resolutions higher than 480.  

Without the source code for UnleashX, I don't believe it will ever be fixed.