xboxmc4gamers cover not showing from F: drive

ive downloaded all the games which is 2 terabyte (torrent on aracde punks)

installed half of the games on E:

and half on F:

installed xbox artwork installer, however its scans all games from E: drive and F: drive. But the F: drive game covers wont show up.

please help as is coming up with blank images

I would check your directories

xbmc4gamers can be fussy with spelling and Capitals eg:F:GAMES, F; games  instead of F:Games

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It gets the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By dirtykash
      Ok so I have two v1.6 consoles, both had LPC rebuild and an Xblast modchip installed with LFRAME cut.
      Both boot fine from my chosen bios in Xblast
      The issue I have is I cannot get either of them to boot a dvd, either an original game or Hexen,OGXboot2021,Slayers. I know the disks are all fine as they boot in other consoles.
      I know the dvd drives are fine as I have rebuilt them all and they work fine in other consoles too, tried changing IDE cables and sata adapters this has no effect, so that leads me to think its the actual modchip that is stopping disk being read, no-dvd and standard bios's give the same results too.
      My next step is to reconnect LFRAME and boot from onboard and see if disk's will boot.
      Anyone come across this before or have any ideas?

Thanks
    • By Karl_M
      Hi there,
      so today I upgraded my Xbox’s hard drive to a 2TB WD blue and in unleash X, it’s showing just 500gb available to use as storage. But when I set up the hard drive using hexen, XBpartioner let me choose 900gb partitions for F and G. Is there something I’ve done wrong to not allow the hard drives full capacity? My Xbox had a duo x2 chip and I’m on my bank that has evox bios installed. I didn’t install this chip so I’m unsure of what version of Evox this has.

any help in much appreciated. Thanks in advance ☺️
    • By Amigaz
      I have an odd problem in XBMC4GAMERS, after my Xbox has been turned on for a while and I try and start a (hdd) game then progress "bar" just spins and nothing happens. If I then turn off the Xbox and turn it on again and starts the game without letting the Xbox be turned on for a while the game starts fine ... I have the same issue with the REBOOT and SHUTDOWN in XBMC4GAMERS .... this problem is not occuring when I start apps from XBMC4GAMERS.
      Any idea's?

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.