Xecuter 3 menu after HD upgrade

Hello people. Finally ive found a forum. Ive just dug my xbox out. Now my question

I run the xecuter 3 mod chip with custom front panel. As far as i no if u hold white button on the controller u can get into the settings menu (fan speed colours bla bla)

All i want to no is. When i upgrade to the new hard drive. Will i have this option again to bring up the menu (white button on controller) or will i have to install it to the new hard drive. Its beem like 15 years since i last used it.

Any help guys

3 hours ago, KaosEngineer said:

Access to the X3 Config Live menu is built into the X3 BIOS booted from the modchip.  There's no setting saved on the hard drive to use it.

It will be available after installing/prepping a new larger HDD.

Thanks so much brother. Looks il be upgrading the hard drive this week

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By TWesten
      Hi all, sadly the Xecuter X3 BIOS User's Manual has been removed from http://x3.bustedchain.com/ and from the team executer site.
      Does anyone have it saved as a complete webpage that I could go get a copy of? Would be most obliged if so thanks!
      Or does anyone know of any mirror still hosting these pages?
      Cheers!
    • By Krassi
      Hello, guys
      Today I updated my softmoded Xbox with Rocky5 softmod and xbmx4gamers ...everything was ok, until I started to download artwork downloader which is over 600 mb and placed it in E:
      In the same time I uploaded a game with size of 4gb by mistake in E: again instead of F:
      So, now the xbox starts green animation and flashes like to start the dashboard, but continue on black screen.
      My only suggestion is that I consumed the entire E: and on that drive  is the xbmc4gamers folder, too....I dont know, but if the dashboard need some space on start maybe that cause the black screen...any ideas to help???
      Also, is it possible to connect the hdd to a pc and xplorer360 app to erace that game from E: and to make some space on that drive???
      Any help is welcome!
      Thank you in advance!!!
    • By bolofski
      Hi, i purchased a faulty 1.6 xbox which was modded with xecuter 3 and the front control panel, the xbox was powering up but no sign of life on the chip or front panel, upon inspection the lpc rebuild board wasnt installed straight, it seemed to be slightly skew, i didnt really have the proper kit to remove and reseat the lpc rebuild board so i desoldered everything else and re-installed it all into a 1.4 so no need for the lpc board, i now have signs of life on the chip (chip lights up blue) and the front control panel (logo lights red and hdd activity light blinks) however i cant get the chip to enable, ive tried the bank switches in various positions, short press, long press, if i try pressing eject and power together the xbox frags once then powers up normally but the logo light is always red, ive retried all my solder points on the lpc / d0 but to no avail, anyone have any ideas anything else i could try?  thanks

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.