How to exit "kiosk mode" in xbmc-emustation?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By ChaoticAnarchyX
      Hi everyone,
      Today I tsop flashed my V1.0 mobo using the TruHexEN 2021 disc and everything was fine until I used option 4.2.11 (install all dashboards.) Now I woulda thought that if my C had become that choked for space it would have simply asked me if I wanted to continue installing to the location I was, change location or cancel all together... but it installed to the C and nowits full and even using filezilla to ftp into the C, I can't peer into the "Do not touch anything in here" which I am suspect is the major culprit why my drive is claiming to be full.... anyone know of any methods or tools to clear up the C:?
    • By Oreos420
      I am quite familiar with using fatxplorer for xbox 360. But i cant seem to get the og xbox partitions to show up in fatxplorer.
    • By Vodkanakas
      Got xbox2wii component pro with a wii2hdmi adapter and a cheap usb capture card. Im trying to record @480p 30fps on OBS. But every input setting makes the game look like crap. the default input if 854x480 is there a way to make the xbox produce a 640x480 480p signal?

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.