_Resource Artwork For Apps Not Games

I am looking for  _resource files specific for xbmc4games for the apps not the games like EVOX DVD2XBOX AVALAUNCH and others. Has anyone come across these ? Was never great with Photoshop to make them, if I did would rather look at the missing artwork default image. 

I made a few but didn't realse them yet. Not sure if I'm goign to release them....

Right now, I can't figure out how to use "Batch" in Photoshop... it won't work for me...

I have:

Avalaunch, DVD2XBox, Enigmah, EvoX, PadTester, UnleashX, XBpartitioner.

Some Artwork for Emulators would be awesome as well.

AppsArtwork01.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Dude sweet thank you. This is so much better than I could do and they look very nice. Thanks for the share. I think you should release them as I have looked on and off for the last year with mixed luck. Maybe someone else would to work on them. I have some of the emulator _Resource files I will attach them later.

Thanks for the feedback.

Would be greate if you could share the Emulator Artwork with me.

I just have to figure out how to use "Batch" mode in Photoshop... once i can formate the jpg's to full artwork, I would share it in this forum. Maybe I give it another try on weekend. Still need to fix some of the text and cosmetic.

On 11/16/2020 at 4:41 PM, bulkchart32 said:
1 hour ago, Onaga said:

Thanks for the feedback.

Would be great if you could share the Emulator Artwork with me.

I just have to figure out how to use "Batch" mode in Photoshop... once I can format the jpg's to full artwork, I would share it in this forum. Maybe I give it another try on weekend. Still need to fix some of the text and cosmetic.

I definitely will share the files, have had some issues the last few days, but most likely tonight. I would love to be able to use Photoshop better but time is always an issue.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By bigbottombill
      Hi all, has anyone managed to come up with some good youtube-dl settings for downloading video that play nicely on the xbox? I've done some googling and really need to dig a bit deeper but thought I'd check here first. I'm imagining the downloaded media will need to be run though ffmpeg with some specific switches to get a container and bitrate the xbox can handle. Thanks.
    • By Amigaz
      I am in the process of setting up Rocky5's excellent XBMC Emustation dashboard and am finishing it off with the C64 section at the moment.
      Is there a way to get the nice cover art like you can for the other emulators which I have had the luxary of fixing easily thru the downloads on XBMC Emustation?

• By BlackIvan
      Hi! I just finished setting up my 1.2 og xbox with xbmc origins + UI update and just wanted to share the custom splash.png ad the wallpapers that I made. They make the setup look very clean so I tought someone could want to use them too. I made the combo wallpaper+splash in 3 color options: green-blue, magenta-blue, yellow-orange.
      Thought it would be cool to have a fanart pic and some custom covers for apps. They're not the best, due to the fact that I couldn't find enough good pictures while making them, but work well together.
      Here you have the final effect (with transparency enabled on 10% to have that "difuminated" effect) and the magenta-blue splash.
      Please feel free to tell me what you think about it and if you'd like to have some of this images.

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.