X3 & 2tb Drive Problem

Working with a 1.0 console with an X3 in it and a loaded 2TB Seagate Barracuda. The drive is split 50/50 between F and G. I flashed a fresh version of BIOS 3294 and now it defaults to 137GB for F and G gets the rest. I'm not sure how to resolve this one. How can I get it to recognize the 50/50 split of F and G? I also reset the configuration to defaults.

Thanks.

NVM, I found the right option - Disk Tools > New Hard Drive Upgrade > Use Saved Partition Table = Enabled. I was looking everywhere else and didn't think to check that option.

Edited by AlaskaCC
Found the answer

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By helltoast
      so I got a new Samsung SDG-605 drive and wanted to replaced the aging Philips on my 1.1 machine with it. except I'm having this weird problem with it.
      sometimes the Xbox hangs on the "xecuter rox my box" screen for a few seconds before booting. when that happens, the Samsung drive shows "init" rather than "empty" and won't read any discs. checking the system's settings tells me it's not recognizing the drive at all. I can get it to boot normally sometimes though, the drive works fine then.
      I've tried several things already, a different ide cable (even the stock one), power supply and cord, with and without the top case. formatting didn't help, either.
      I'm guessing it's either the ide to sata adapter (it's a startech) or maybe the cable needs to be in the correct orientation (blue on the board)? or did I get a dud drive?
    • By AtariSoul
      Hello 
      I have an X3 modded XBOX.
      I've noticed a thread elsewhere  on OGXBOX mention the Origins 2TB from Arcade Punks.  So I'm giving that a go out of curiosity. I'm still trying to use MultiPAR to fix the RAR files with the PAR2 files. Then I'll jump on the torrent to finish it.
      But I have other consoles and Launchbox set up so emulation isn't the main driving force, its the XBOX games and homebrew. 
      I'm just wondering if there is a full 2TB XBOX games image anyone recommends or should I go with, that has all the boxes on view like I have set up in Launchbox? I current have XBMX4XBOX as my dashboard.
      If I remember correctly, is there a Windows app that I can transfer the extracted images (I presume its still this way rather than copy the ISO) to the drive while attached to my PC as this would be much quicker?
      Thanks in advance
    • By Brainpinker
      I have both Dark Alliance Games on the Xbox. The second works awesome in 480p but the first only displays a black screen if i start in HD modes enabled. As soon i activate the standart PAL mode it works. Is there a way or a patch i can use this whit HD modes?

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.