XMugen Games (Mugen for XBox )

Hi, I'm new to this forum, and I've always been a fan of the mugen game engine for creating 2d fighting games.
What I bring you today is Xmugen created by me and I want to share them with you.
If you have any doubts about how it is installed with pleasure, I guide you.
regards

World Warriors X Xmugen 

spacer.png

Capcom All Stars Xmugen

spacer.png

The King of Fighters  Xmugen 

spacer.png

Stay tuned, because I will be uploading more new xmugen

Download all herehttps://herecomesachallenger.wixsite.com/hcnc/xmugen

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Why'd you have to put a couple of additional monetization links in front of the mediafire.com download links?

From your own forum:

The rules for sharing a game are very simple:

3.- Add the direct link, this means without advertising or ads (no adly or those blowjobs)

Do as I say, not as I do! ;);)

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/23/2020 at 4:46 AM, KaosEngineer said:

Why'd you have to put a couple of additional monetization links in front of the mediafire.com download links?

From your own forum:

The rules for sharing a game are very simple:

3.- Add the direct link, this means without advertising or ads (no adly or those blowjobs)

Do as I say, not as I do! ;);)

for the simple reason that I must earn some money on my website xD

grettings :D

Edited by NaoEdwin
On 11/23/2020 at 5:08 AM, KaosEngineer said:

Are these games restricted to the Xbox's max drive size?  Older XMugen's had to be installed on hard drives <=137GBs in size.  I believe larger LBA48 extended partitions were not supported.

I have already tried all the mugen on different xboxes and none have given me an error
but the mugen that I share are to burn on dvd and put it on the xbox as a normal game