Sickk1

Start 3 Times Then Red/Orange

Hey guys, 

sold one of my chipped boxes, shipped her properly and she worked before, now we have the 3 times start and then red/orange flashing.

All solderjoints were resoldered without and change in behaviour ...

Any ideas ? Dead ?

Is the box with you or the person you sold it to? Try removing the chip, try another chip, check the ide cable is connected. Are you getting an error code? 

He sent it back. It's with me. Traces are all fine. I can try another chip for sure... No error Code. Just 3 times on/off, red/orange.

Will it boot from the TSOP chip(stock BIOS)?

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It gets the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Cosmonaut Cartilag
      SO when I turn it on, it starts and stops a few times before it finally gets going and then when it does I get no image or sound and the light just flashes red and green. At first I thought it was my IDE adapter on my new hard drive, but when I replaced the unnamed brand one with a startech it still did it. To be clear, my xbox DOES work if I keep fucking with the power button and I can play games normally (Have not extensively tested to see if it randomly shuts off or anything after a long period of time. Anyone know what the problem could be? 
    • By Ivan GR
      Hi, I bought a broken XBOX version 1.6 (the seller says that softmod is installed on the XBOX), when I turn on the console it blinks three times green and then green and red (no signal on TV). I need to find out why it doesn't work. Can anyone help? Video: Please login or register to see this link.

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.