Sign in to follow this  
etjaeger

Splinter Cell Nfr Version

I got a copy of Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell and noticed it was a Not For Resale version. Was this originally part of a bundle or something? 

I'm pretty sure Splinter Cell was bundled with Xbox in PAL regions. I think my translucent Green LE came with it just in a plastic sleeve. It is not marked as Not For Resale.

The other bundled games you'd get as standard in PAL regions were twin games on one disc: Sega GT2002 and JSRF - unlike the Splinter Cell disc they are marked as Not For Resale.

Typically though games that come bundled with a console (not just the Xbox) are marked or their cases as Not For Resale. The GC Legend of Zelda Collection is another example I've seen many times being sold in places like CEX in the UK.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Smeagolized
      Please login or register to see this link.

what bios @SS_Dave  do you think i should go with? 1.4v revision
    • By Rochdaleguy
      I just received an Xbox I bought from eBay really cheap which I was planning to use as spares.
      ive just cracked it open, and wow. So clean. Hardly any dust, no pitting of steel, Capacitor leaks (I’ll still remove clock anyways).
      i May even switch my main drive etc over to this one and softmod it
      Is this a 1.2? Date on sticker says 2003-08-15.
      Shame it’s a Thompson drive, but it still works.
      Please login or register to see this attachment.
    • By iambaet
      hi! so i used to have another xbox that had a different unleash x dashboard. it had things in a different order and could go to the old MS dashboard. but my new xbox does not have that. i have looked in my files but dont see any xboxdash.xbe. is there a file i can download and ftp to get that to work? also if thats not how it works do i need to find the unleash x dashbaord 37 file? if thats the case i cant find the file anywhere. let me know if you have a fix ty!

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.