Sign in to follow this  
Mountaindew117

Emustation N64 Problems!

I'm trying to setup my n64 library and every time I use the auto scan systems option it gets to the n64 part of the auto scan and was giving me an error code "missing surreal.ini file" error. Did some googling and found that surreal.ini program file and ftp'd it to my xbox. Ran the auto scan again and now get a "Reinstall the EARTHWORMSJAMES N64 emulator. The Cbagys3DArt folder is missing" error. What do I do now?

But if I go to the Update selected systems tab and select the N64 tab it gives me an error that says "no default.xbe found in this directory" error?? Its only doing it on the n64. It worked fine with gb, gbc, gba, x32, nes, snes, ps1, & xbox but seems to get stuck on the n64?

Edited by Mountaindew117

On 4/2/2020 at 3:40 PM, paultje162 said:

You didn't install Surreal64 from the downloader menu. That's why you are receiving this error. 

But shouldn't it work in side of emulation-station on its own as all the other emulators work just fine?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By JustinV
      This may be an obvious answer as I am learning my way around this dash but how do I get "Ports" to show on the carousel in the newest test build. Am I overlooking something obvious? Thanks for any help.
    • By Rochdaleguy
      Anyone know how I can add a filter to the options in my Xbox games list to filter games by various info taken from the synopsis file.
      for example, show only system link games, or co-op games, Racing, strategy, platform etc etc.
      all the info is there. Just need a way to display only selected types 
    • By Rochdaleguy
      Hi all.

im currently using xbmc emustation on one of my soft modded xboxes.
      i want to add a bunch of Xbox titles but don’t want them all in one folder on dash carousel.
      is there anyway I can edit the carousel to have say three Xbox images and links for # - F, H- O, P- X for instance to make it easier to scroll through games I want?
      i know you can jump to a letter, but that’s no the way I’d prefer.

any help would be appreciated. Cheers.

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.