DarkGabbz

X3 2914 (1.0-1.5) Bios Mod To Boot On All Chips

I made a modded version (details soon) of the Xecuter 3 bios to theoretically boot on all chips (it was tested on a 1.0/1.1 TSOP, SmartXX and Xenium chip). It is 1024k bios so you can't flash it on a 1.2-1.4 tsop. (Config Live won't work because most if not all except x3 chips don't have a dedicated EEPRom)

Warning: This modded version hasn't been tested on every modchip so don't try to flash it, if you have no way to recover as it might could brick your chip.

Download: Please login or register to see this link.

Thanks to xbox7887 for testing it on his Xenium Box and 1.0/1.1 TSOP.

(Basically just a repost from my Reddit post)  

• Thanks 1

On 11/13/2017 at 8:45 AM, DarkGabbz said:

I made a modded version (details soon) of the Xecuter 3 bios to theoretically boot on all chips (it was tested on a 1.0/1.1 TSOP, SmartXX and Xenium chip). It is 1024k bios so you can't flash it on a 1.2-1.4 tsop. (Config Live won't work because most if not all except x3 chips don't have a dedicated EEPRom)

Warning: This modded version hasn't been tested on every modchip so don't try to flash it, if you have no way to recover as it might could brick your chip.

Download: Please login or register to see this link.

Thanks to xbox7887 for testing it on his Xenium Box and 1.0/1.1 TSOP.

(Basically just a repost from my Reddit post)  

I'm curious, what programs, if any, did you use to modify the bios? Honestly, I'd like to dive in myself and take a look at some of the stuff in it.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By johnyept
      I have 2 XBOXes v1.2 and v1.6 with Rocky5 softmod v1.1.6. I was messing around with the NKPatcher and nulled the HDD drive key on one of them before backing up the EEPROM and now it boots up to error 05. It seems I need to format it using the hotswap method, xboxhdm v1.9 and a backup of the Dashboard from the C partition, which I don't have. Can I use the files from the other XBOX?

EDIT: I'm probably looking at it fro the wrong angle... when using the hotswap, won't I get access to the backed up EEPROM in the E partition? Can it be used to restore the HDD?Or is it better to just format it and start from scratch? This subject is still pretty new to me.
    • By dieabeato
      Have 2 hard modded Xbox and trying to upgrade to 500gb haven't messed like this in years :( figures crossed it works for me. 
    • By SS_Dave
      When your tring to solder to a circuit board and you damage it don't despair most stuff up's can be fixed
      If you have ripped the trace off the Xbox circuit board you need to STOP and try to relax, Walk away from the job for a minute or ten or more if neaded

This is the trace that is damaged and need's to be repaired.
      This is a pic of a undamaged PCB same location.Please login or register to see this attachment.
      The red wire is what was suposed to happenPlease login or register to see this link.

1st step Clean off the paint.
      Please login or register to see this link.

I cheated and used a Glass fiber pen to do that but gentley scraping the track is ok you only nead to remove the paint.
      Please login or register to see this link. Please login or register to see this link.

2nd Step Add flux to the board

3rd Tin the trace

4th Prep the wire you are going to use. I use wirewrap wire for a repair like this one as it's a single strand.

5th Tin and trim the wire. I should have trimed it a bit shorter

6th Lay the wire on the tinned trace and apply heat.

7th Clean up the PCB

Now rince and repeat for the other end.
      Once you have tested it and your happy a small dob of hot melt glue or even a dob(pin head sise) of super glue to stop the wire moving. Not on the solder joint say 5 to 10mm(1/4 inch) from the solder joint.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.