DarkGabbz

X3 2914 (1.0-1.5) Bios Mod To Boot On All Chips

I made a modded version (details soon) of the Xecuter 3 bios to theoretically boot on all chips (it was tested on a 1.0/1.1 TSOP, SmartXX and Xenium chip). It is 1024k bios so you can't flash it on a 1.2-1.4 tsop. (Config Live won't work because most if not all except x3 chips don't have a dedicated EEPRom)

Warning: This modded version hasn't been tested on every modchip so don't try to flash it, if you have no way to recover as it might could brick your chip.

Download: Please login or register to see this link.

Thanks to xbox7887 for testing it on his Xenium Box and 1.0/1.1 TSOP.

(Basically just a repost from my Reddit post)  

• Thanks 1

On 11/13/2017 at 8:45 AM, DarkGabbz said:

I made a modded version (details soon) of the Xecuter 3 bios to theoretically boot on all chips (it was tested on a 1.0/1.1 TSOP, SmartXX and Xenium chip). It is 1024k bios so you can't flash it on a 1.2-1.4 tsop. (Config Live won't work because most if not all except x3 chips don't have a dedicated EEPRom)

Warning: This modded version hasn't been tested on every modchip so don't try to flash it, if you have no way to recover as it might could brick your chip.

Download: Please login or register to see this link.

Thanks to xbox7887 for testing it on his Xenium Box and 1.0/1.1 TSOP.

(Basically just a repost from my Reddit post)  

I'm curious, what programs, if any, did you use to modify the bios? Honestly, I'd like to dive in myself and take a look at some of the stuff in it.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By alerdr
      Hello everybody, I have a problem with my old xbox with amd duox2 modchip.. i would be happy if anyone could help..
      (sorry my english, i'm not a native speaker)

I stopped using this xbox years ago because the DVD tray open and close casually, with no input from me (-> MAIN PROBLEM).
      Yesterday I decided to fix it: since every weld looked ok but the motherboard was very dusty, I tried to clean it up gently with compressed air and remove welding dirt from motherboard with the help of a cotton stick and alcohol.
      BEFORE the cleaning:
      - xbox powered up booting customer bios every time i plug it to the power, I could switch off by pushing the eject button;
      - xbox powered up with original bios if I switch off (pushing eject button) and then again switch on by pushing the eject button;
      - the power on/off button (smaller one) never worked as I can remember;
      - DVD tray open and close casually (and continuosly), with no input from me, with both bios.
      AFTER the cleaning:
      - xbox no more power up when I plug it to the power (no blinking led light on the modchip);
      - xbox powered up with original bios if I switch on by pushing the eject button;
      - xbox power on/off button (smaller one) still doesn't work;
      - DVD tray still open and close casually (and continuosly), with no input from me.
      Since I didn't mod the xbox by myself at the time, I looked some tutorial but I didn't find anyone using my setup. I don't know why I have BT point welded to the front panel..
      When the xbox was modded everything worked fine for a while, then I remember I got some problems and a friend did something at the weld on the motherboard.. I can't remember exactly (>15 years ago). I'm not an expert but it seems to me that there is a bad connection somewhere..
      Are there anything I can try to find the problem? Can I simply remove/unweld the modchip and get the xbox work like when it was original?
      THX

Please login or register to see this attachment.

• By Tekxan
      Good day I realise that this subject has been covered before and I am not new to the scene but I haven't  messed around with my xbox for years until last night when I finally cloned and upgraded my hard drive to a 320gb drive.
      Used hexen 2018 disc but now harddrive has lba48 issue therefore I need to update my executer v2 bios. Currently running this at ver 4983.67 the lab on xbox partitioned is ver 0.
      My xbox is a 2002 model v1.1 pal and I cannot remember where to obtain the latest bios and how to perform the flash. I installed the executer 2 back in the day and 18 years later I've forgotten how to do all this stuff. Age has got the better of me but I'm sure I will understand it if some kind folks could help me out. Yep I do want to put games on the hard drive so my boy can play them more easily. 
      Please assist
      Thanks in advance
      Tekxan
      Oh I'm in South Africa these days but originally from UK
    • By junkyarddogmax
      is a mod chip better then softmod.?

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.