k0mpresd

Aladdin Xt + 49lf080a + X2 5035 Bios

aladdin xt chips.
flashed to support 1mb 49lf080a chips.
currently programmed with x2 5035 512kb bios (2* banks with same bios). can be changed at buyer request.

$25 posted to usa. international available.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

1 hour ago, suwuj12 said:

Xblast? 

The Aladdin XT plus  chip can have the LC4032 chip flash to be a single 1024kb(1meg) with write protect ,dual 512kb providing that the 49LF080A is used. So it's a duoX2 chip in other words

If it flashed as a Xblast it' has a 1 X512kb and a 1 X256kb Bios using the 49LF080A

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It get's the job done but it's nothing like the real thing

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Sceriffo
      Hi all,
      I'm talking about 1 of the 2 XBOXes I bought used. I am in the process of cleaning them as best as possible. One was sold as modded and is clearly modchipped/TSOPed, as it displays "Xecuter2" on boot just by pressing the power button once.
      So I disassembled the other one, sold without any mention about modchip. Because I didn't know it was modchipped I was going to clean dust and remove clock capacitor but when I tore it apart I did see this chip installed on board:
      Please login or register to see this link.
      Please login or register to see this link.
      After a good cleaning and putting it back I tried to power it on by pushing power button for 2-3 seconds and I get a bootscreen with "Xecuter2" mark instead of "Microsoft", but I have the same (stock) dashboard as before.
      I did read that before removing the clock capacitor, having a modchip installed, I must use a suitable (kinda new) BIOS in order to avoid "clock loop" problem.
      Now that I'm there, what can I do to update this modchip? I have TruHexen2019 dvd iso downloaded from somewhere, if could be useful.
      I'm kinda familiar with tweaking things in general, as well as other consoles, but I'm just a noob about Xbox modding, so please be kind and patient
    • By s4lem0nsen
      Hi there!
      Got a crystal Xbox for my son and it was already modded with the Aladdin advance chip. As this was done in 2005 it’s soldered in such a way that you can change boot from chip to onboard. This is causing problems when using a HDD without ms dashboard installed. 

My question is if I can desolder the extra wires on the picture and ground the bt as well as shorting the Lframe like you would with a new plus install?
    • By Icarium
      Greetings again!
      Running XeniumOS 2.3.1, but it turns out no bios are present. I've done some research, but the information is scattered from over 15 years and there are a lot of different opinions on the matter. 
      What are the present day recommended bios for open xenium running xenium 2.3.1? Are there any bios/dashboard packages or bundles available? Thanks!

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.