OGXbox.com

Dumb Idea/Suggestion

Swirlygiver

You can use an Ethernet-to-wifi bridge adapter.  There are several available and they support WPA2 and higher speed wireless networks than it. 

One I saw but not the cheapest is the IOGear GWU637

When searching for an adapter, look for something similar that connects to a wired Ethernet port and bridges the connection to a wireless network.

I have use a Netgear adapter before but I found it fiddly to setup and I got better results using a cable direct to the router.

I did use a kit the uses the power lines in your house to extend the wired network and that worked pretty good but the one that just plugged in to the Xbox port and then connected to wifi was not so good.

Cheers

SS Dave

Those that can Hard-Mod. Those that can't Soft-Mod.

You can use a raspberry pi 3 to connect to WiFi. Ethernet from Xbox to Rpi. A bonus to this is you can install xlink kai server on the pi also for online gaming.

Or there is this;

Vonets Wireless Mini Bridge dongle, WiFi Bridge Cable Convert RJ45 Ethernet Port to Wireless/WiFi Dongle, 300mbps WiFi Hotspot Signal Booster Extender Amplifier VAP11G-300 https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B014SK2H6W/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_nAstEb7JZ4PE6

It requires a pc to set up initially but then just works