Sign in to follow this  
kajar59

Best Dashboard To Use

Depends on your interest - pure gaming, particularly original Xbox games then UnleashX is your baby. It is also comparatively easy to customise and skin.

XBMC and its ilk is by far the most sophisticated dash but you can't customise it as easily. However for multi-media use it is way out ahead of any 'multi-media' features of UnleashX.

The choice solution is quite simple - install both. One as an app the other as your main dash, trial them for what you want to do with the Xbox and decide which best suits your needs.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Relooc
      I have this chip on my xbox, works great.
      However i am unable to "see" all the space on my HDD (F Drive)
      What bios should i install on it ? And please someone guide me on the procedure?
      Thanks

Please login or register to see this attachment.
    • By Craiguk
      Just a quick question guys and girls, i would like to swap my dashboard from UnleashX to EvoX, my setup is v1.2 Xbox (Softmod), is it just a simple case of popping in Hexan or Slayers installer disk in installing EvoX.
      Thanks all for your help, i appreciate it a lot.
    • By Zpidelius
      Time passes by, so does the life of our OG Xbox Clock caps (if they are not removed already) but also technology in cap replacement options.
      So I wonder what the most
      Reasonable/
      Convenient/
      Easieast/
      Safest/
      Cost efficient/
      Clock cap replacement of today could be?
      I know some people are not bothered without it and some people (lile myself) that would like to have it working
      Through the years I read that it can be everything inbetween replacing it with a
      1F 2.5v original spec AeroGel cap,
      10F 2.5v AeroGel for longer working time,
      a CR2032 battery socket with 1N4148 diod in series to prevent REcharge, which would not be good,
      2.4v NiMh rechargable battery.

My idea, not yet installed and tested, is to solder an AAA batteries socket with two 1.2v 800mA replaceable batteries to the old Clock Cap points and try to fit it in somewhere. The batteries gives 2.7v fully charged and would (theoretically, if the Xbox can give them enough charging) give more than enough unplugged power time and it would all in all cost around 5$.

So now in 2020, what is your clock cap replacement (ideas, pictures, pros/cons, results)?

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.