Mode6 Spartan Case Mods

• 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Baggashite
      I don't like that the Startech SATA-IDE adapter doesn't have a case, so I designed one for it, and thought I'd share it.
      It's printed in two halves and snaps together (if all goes well).

sata-adapter-case.stl
    • By ItsMatra
      Hi All,
      This is my first foray into modding my original Xbox. I've identified the board as a 1.4 or a 1.5 (can't find out exactly which, but it has the Focus video chip). I can't find any information to help split between the two but it also looks like it's not that important either...
      Looks like I caught the clock capacitor just in time with some very minor markings on the top of it so that will be removed - it looks like it doesn't need fitting with a TSOP mod as this fixes the date? (RIP some of the best clock based cheats).
      I've got some K40263238D-QC50 RAM chips already in my system and looking to use it to run games off the HDD and emulators etc... From what I can find it looks like it's worthwhile upgrading this... other than this and the clock capacitor, are there any other recommended actions or mods whilst the mainboard is out? Do I need to do the TSOP mod first before the RAM upgrade?

Cheers
    • By Silver
      Does anyone have a link for an LED strip made for a modded Og xbox case? Saw a you tube video of one being made a few years back but it seems they are no longer available. The DVD cables were tapped to power the strip. Would like to find something similar. Any suggestions welcomed. Thanks

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.