Sign in to follow this  
Gallantinus

Flashed Team-Xecuters Flashbios V3.03 Onto Lpc Mod V2.0

I got a used modded xbox today. As I am stupid, instead of reading much into it, I tried to update from Evox m7 to m8 plus. In the update zip I downloaded, there was not only the M8 bios, but also a file called flashbios_v303.bin. I thought that would be the right file to flash, so I did.

It seems like the bios is not compatible with my mod chip. While I am able to boot and select a file to flash from the HDD (I tried to flash an old file), it just gives me the error "Unkown flash! Halting".

Is there anyway to make flashbios write onto my modchip so I have a working bios again?

What version Xbox And mod chip if it has one ?

If you not sure post some pick's

Cheers

SS Dave

Those that can Hard-Mod. Those that can't Soft-Mod.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Sceriffo
      Hi all,
      I'm talking about 1 of the 2 XBOXes I bought used. I am in the process of cleaning them as best as possible. One was sold as modded and is clearly modchipped/TSOPed, as it displays "Xecuter2" on boot just by pressing the power button once.
      So I disassembled the other one, sold without any mention about modchip. Because I didn't know it was modchipped I was going to clean dust and remove clock capacitor but when I tore it apart I did see this chip installed on board:
      Please login or register to see this link.
      Please login or register to see this link.
      After a good cleaning and putting it back I tried to power it on by pushing power button for 2-3 seconds and I get a bootscreen with "Xecuter2" mark instead of "Microsoft", but I have the same (stock) dashboard as before.
      I did read that before removing the clock capacitor, having a modchip installed, I must use a suitable (kinda new) BIOS in order to avoid "clock loop" problem.
      Now that I'm there, what can I do to update this modchip? I have TruHexen2019 dvd iso downloaded from somewhere, if could be useful.
      I'm kinda familiar with tweaking things in general, as well as other consoles, but I'm just a noob about Xbox modding, so please be kind and patient
    • By Icarium
      Greetings again!
      Running XeniumOS 2.3.1, but it turns out no bios are present. I've done some research, but the information is scattered from over 15 years and there are a lot of different opinions on the matter. 
      What are the present day recommended bios for open xenium running xenium 2.3.1? Are there any bios/dashboard packages or bundles available? Thanks!
    • By shadowfire36
      is there an alternate place to solder the d0 port than the chip ? im trying to do a hotswap to reflash my other chip

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.