LudoVicThor

Looking for Some Unleash and Avalaunch Skins

Not sure how good they are but here's a Please login or register to see this link. of AvaLaunch Skins. Go up a level to find folders for other Xbox replacement dashboards.  There's much more than skins for the Xbox in other folders up another level too.

For UnleashX, I have an UnleashX Skins - My Top 10 Picks pack available in this site's download section:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Sealizard
      Hi,
      Is there a post or a PDF that shows all the file formats for the emulators that go on the OG Xbox?
      I found some roms for the Snes but when I try to launch them in the snes emulator it does not see them, so I just want to make sure I have the right file format first.
    • By bulkchart32
      i bought some broken xbox's. one of them says it freezes after playing for a while. i booted it up and the date was 04/13/44. i changed the date and unplugged it for a while. i then plugged it back in and it had the 04/13/44 again. i have never heard of that being the xbox's default date and i'm guessing it has something to do with the problems that it is having. what the heck would cause one to act like that? it's a version 1.6.
    • By bulkchart32
      i pulled my version 1.6 apart about a week ago to change the thermal paste on it. i wasn't able to get the gpu completely clean so i put some new paste on it and reassembled while i waited for my arcti-clean order to get here. the system did great during this time. today, i pulled it apart and cleaned it better this time and reapplied thermal paste. after doing that, i was testing a game(i also serviced the dvd reader) and it froze on me(i thought it was because of the dvd reader). i restarted the console and kept playing. the xbox seemed to do fine for several minutes of playing the game. so i turned my attention to getting the disk tray to function correctly. i was opening it and shutting it multiple times when the system suddenly started glitching graphically. i let it do it for just a few seconds while i wondered what the heck was going on and then i pulled the power cord. when i tried plugging it back in, the xbox started frag'ing. to make a long story short, the point i'm at now is that i can let the system stay unplugged for an hour or so and plug it back in and it will function fine for just a few minutes. after that, it will start graphically glitching or freeze. it will do this with both the dvd/hdd drives installed but also with them both completely removed(including the ide cable). it doesn't appear to be frag'ing anymore and i don't think the processors are getting too hot. none of the caps appear to be bulging. any idea what's wrong with this thing? google is not being very helpful.

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.