Sign in to follow this  
K-9

Skin Installation ?

I ftp over the skins and no luck having them show up in my system , there in ... E\Skin  but don't show up on system just show in file explorer (1.6 box softmod , Xunleash )

Any TIPs?

Check the location where UnleashX is looking for the skins.

System -> Settings -> System page.  Scroll down to the Skin section.  If the Skins Path value is Skins, you'll have to look further as to where UnleashX is being loaded from when the console boots.  Go back to the main menu (press B several times) then press Y on the controller to display the System Info page.  Scroll down to UnleashX section and not the Path value.

The Skins folder has to be in the location of the Path where UnleashX is loaded from on the hard drive.

For example, my UnleashX shows the UnleashX Path value as C:\; thus, skins are uploaded to subfolders in the folder C:\Skins.

Note: From the System -> Settings -> System page, you can edit the Skins section's Path value.  Press the A button and browse (B to go up a level, D-pad to select (highlight) a folder and A to browse under the selected (highlighted) path or Start to accept the current highlighted path where you want to load the skins from on the hard drive.

• Like 1

Thank you Please login or register to see this link.

It worked and I learned alot above the system skins area😀😀

Do u know where saved Music that is ripped to the system is ? I would like to keep all this music that comes on this xboxes and then reload on my main system

7 hours ago, K-9 said:

Thank you Please login or register to see this link.

It worked and I learned alot above the system skins area😀😀

Do u know where saved Music that is ripped to the system is ? I would like to keep all this music that comes on this xboxes and then reload on my main system

E:\TDATA\fffe0000\music\soundtracks\

You need the E:\TDATA\fffe0000\music\ST.DB file too.  It is the database with the soundtrack info for the Xbox to list the content of the soundtracks folder.

You can use the Please login or register to see this link. to download and upload music files to networked Xboxes (WMA8 format).