shaokhann

XBox Crysral Aladdin Hdd Sata Partition Lost?

Good evening, guys,
I need help.
Xbox Crystal with aladdin modchip
I have a 640 gb wd blue hdd.
By inserting the dvd to prepare the hdd and install everything, the partitions are always at zero (see photo).
In another xbox always modchip, the partitions are seen, but if I insert or copy some files, at restart they disappear as in the xbox crystal.

Partition C 0, Partition F:0, Partirion E:0

HELP!

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Have you tried an 80-wire 40-pin high-speed IDE cable or a different IDE-to-SATA adapter?

I know when I installed a larger SATA drive its operation was not reliable using the stock 40-wire 40-pin IDE cable.  Once I switched cables, it worked!

• Thanks 1

Hello, you must use a lba48 support bios. I think you have an 1.6 Xbox with m8plus.witout lba48. Latest hexen 2019 contrains such bios, 06 or 67 like you need as your partions scheme need.

Just compare your bioses, and very important, you have to use a 80 pins Ribbon, it IS mandatory.

Bye

• Thanks 1

,Thanks to all the guys
Thanks for the answers but I'm still a noob :)
I have the cable ide-sata 80 pin, in fact to a xbox 1.0 the hard disk is recognized with the partitions, but if I insert something inside, they disappear.
For Crystal 1.5 version can I solve with Hexen 2019?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By K-9
      Hello everybody ,
      I just tsop my first Xbox works great but its 8 gig
      Any tips  on how to format my 500 gig drive that came from a old hard modded system, If I just drop it in I get a error code 7.
      so I dropped in hexen 2019 and turned off the system and rebooted got evox  and then it just stayed there and did nothing any tips or video you know about?
      Thanks K9
    • By PhilR
      Glad to see that there are still active modding communities.  I was given an Xbox many years ago and finally decided to see what it's capable of.  In the past couple days, I was able to find out what revision board I have, what points to solder to make the TSOP writable, common issues to look out for, and how to softmod with only an IDE cable and computer.  I have never experienced an Xbox before this week, but it seems quite capable.  I also made my own component cables with advice I found here.  I'm very impressed with the community and the xbox.  I have not been able to work for a couple months so this has given me something that i can do to occupy time.  Please let me know if anyone has suggestions for other ways I can mod the console for cheap or free.
    • By antonic901
      Hello everyone! I want to perform RAM upgrade on my Xbox but I don't know which RAM I should buy. Here is the picture of the RAM from my Xbox:
      Please login or register to see this link.
      SAMSUNG K4D263238F-QC50
      So my question is which RAM should I buy? I found a couple of RAM chips on ebay and AliExpress but I don't know are they going to work on my Xbox. Here is the list:
      And, thanks in advance!

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.