Jump to content
flavio90

UnleashX Default

Recommended Posts

You'll need to ask the OP, SmokeMonster @ YouTube to upload it again.  The link posted in the description of the video for the skin download from MEGA is no longer valid.  The video preview link in the description still works - 2.51GB file.  That's the biggest part of the skin.  But without the actual skin.xml file for it, you are stuck or need to remake your own based on the UnleashX's default skin's xml file.

Rocky5 has ripped UnleashX's built-in skin.xml files - download from Please login or register to see this link. .

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmm, actually I'm not sure those skin.xml files will help.  I don't think any of them are the actual Default skin of UnleashX.  They are all just the additional skins built into the dashboard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, KaosEngineer said:

You'll need to ask the OP, SmokeMonster @ YouTube, to upload it again.  The link posted in the description of the video for the skin download from MEGA is no longer valid.  The video preview link in the description still works - 2.51GB file.  That's the biggest part of the skin.  But without the actual skin.xml file for it, you are stuck or need to remake your own based on the UnleashX's default skin's xml file.

Rocky5 has ripped UnleashX's built-in skin.xml files - download from Please login or register to see this link. .

So this skin which you gave me is not the skin which im looking for right

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Correct, SmokeMonster created his own based on UnleashX's Default skin. The link he posted at YouTube to MEGA is no longer valid for the skin.

The skin.xml files in Rocky5's download are for all the other builtin skins of UnleashX.  There's not a skin.xml file for the actual Default skin included in that archive as there's not such a file inside of the UnleashX's xbe file.  You'd have to use the other skin's xml files to create your own similar skin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, KaosEngineer said:

Correct, SmokeMonster created his own based on UnleashX's Default skin. The link he posted at YouTube to MEGA is no longer valid for the skin.

The skin.xml files in Rocky5's download are for all the other builtin skins of UnleashX.  There's not a skin.xml file for the actual Default skin included in that archive as there's not such a file inside of the UnleashX's xbe file.  You'd have to use the other skin's xml files to create your own similar skin.

Ok thank you 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Previews file linked in the YouTube description for the video you posted has the UnleashX skin files included with it.

Download the 2.5GB file and you'll have the skin. 

The Default with Preview Videos HD v1.0 UnleashX skin consists of 2 files:

  1. preview.jpg
  2. Skin.xml

Over a hundred XMV and WMV preview videos are included in that file too.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, KaosEngineer said:

The Previews file linked in the YouTube description for the video you posted has the UnleashX skin files included with it.

Download the 2.5GB file and you'll have the skin. 

The Default with Preview Videos HD v1.0 UnleashX skin consists of 2 files:

  1. preview.jpg
  2. Skin.xml

Over a hundred XMV and WMV preview videos are included in that file too.

Thank my brother i have download the skin i have it but there is a problem when i select the game in the list the movie preview plays without sound

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The skin.xml file has an option to have preview video sound enabled or disabled.

  • <Preview EnableAudio="False" Left="284" Top="139" Width="300" Height="214"/> 

Change EnableAudio="False" to "True".

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KaosEngineer said:

The skin.xml file has an option to have preview video sound enabled and disabled.

  • <Preview EnableAudio="False" Left="284" Top="139" Width="300" Height="214"/> 

Change EnableAudio="False" to "True".

 

Thank you my friend

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Similar Content

    • By Ging3rguy
      Hi, been putting icons on the UnleashX dashboard but when I try to install one for Settings I getting error 18? I have tried a couple of versions of UnleashX and get the same problem. Any ideas?
    • By strykie
      Hey guys, so I've have a softmodded OG Xbox that I hadn't used for a few years, but was tempted to just play some games on it casually after hearing the news of the insignia project aiming to revive OG Xbox Live again.

      Now I accept full responsibility for the following; I decided to be a total jackass and wonder "what would happen if I tried to actually access Xbox Live on one of these old games right now?", not knowing it would actually install a dashboard update, and gave me the 21 error code. (it probably didn't help that the game in question was booted through UnleashX either)

      So after rebooting, it takes me to the normal OG Xbox dashboard, and I can't find a way back into UnleashX. It does still appear to still be softmodded however, since it's a PAL system and is still allowing me to change my resolutions to 480p/720p/1080i, which obviously isn't normally possible on PAL.

      I've also tried going through the old Splinter Cell softmod route, but in that case it just reboots the game, and the OG dashboard won't boot a Hexen disc either, at least not the one I tried.

      Just overall seeing how much the OG Xbox softmodding scene has evolved since I've done anything to mine, I feel a bit overwhelmed and not really sure how to tackle this issue, if possible :/ so I've come to this forum hoping someone can point me in the right direction!
       
    • By yaQcha
      Yesterday I ftp'd Conker Live and Reloaded to my Xbox v.1.0 , however the game doesn't boot up, instead it displays a message saying: "there is a problem with your disc, it may be damaged or dirty". I tried patching the game with ACL in DVD2Xbox but nothing happens, I still get the same error. Is there something more I'm not taking in account? 🙁

Board Life Status


Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.