flavio90

UnleashX Default

You'll need to ask the OP, SmokeMonster @ YouTube to upload it again.  The link posted in the description of the video for the skin download from MEGA is no longer valid.  The video preview link in the description still works - 2.51GB file.  That's the biggest part of the skin.  But without the actual skin.xml file for it, you are stuck or need to remake your own based on the UnleashX's default skin's xml file.

Rocky5 has ripped UnleashX's built-in skin.xml files - download from Please login or register to see this link. .

• Thanks 1

Hmm, actually I'm not sure those skin.xml files will help.  I don't think any of them are the actual Default skin of UnleashX.  They are all just the additional skins built into the dashboard.

7 minutes ago, KaosEngineer said:

You'll need to ask the OP, SmokeMonster @ YouTube, to upload it again.  The link posted in the description of the video for the skin download from MEGA is no longer valid.  The video preview link in the description still works - 2.51GB file.  That's the biggest part of the skin.  But without the actual skin.xml file for it, you are stuck or need to remake your own based on the UnleashX's default skin's xml file.

Rocky5 has ripped UnleashX's built-in skin.xml files - download from Please login or register to see this link. .

So this skin which you gave me is not the skin which im looking for right

Correct, SmokeMonster created his own based on UnleashX's Default skin. The link he posted at YouTube to MEGA is no longer valid for the skin.

The skin.xml files in Rocky5's download are for all the other builtin skins of UnleashX.  There's not a skin.xml file for the actual Default skin included in that archive as there's not such a file inside of the UnleashX's xbe file.  You'd have to use the other skin's xml files to create your own similar skin.

2 minutes ago, KaosEngineer said:

Correct, SmokeMonster created his own based on UnleashX's Default skin. The link he posted at YouTube to MEGA is no longer valid for the skin.

The skin.xml files in Rocky5's download are for all the other builtin skins of UnleashX.  There's not a skin.xml file for the actual Default skin included in that archive as there's not such a file inside of the UnleashX's xbe file.  You'd have to use the other skin's xml files to create your own similar skin.

Ok thank you 

The Previews file linked in the YouTube description for the video you posted has the UnleashX skin files included with it.

Download the 2.5GB file and you'll have the skin. 

The Default with Preview Videos HD v1.0 UnleashX skin consists of 2 files:

1. preview.jpg
  2. Skin.xml

Over a hundred XMV and WMV preview videos are included in that file too.

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, KaosEngineer said:

The Previews file linked in the YouTube description for the video you posted has the UnleashX skin files included with it.

Download the 2.5GB file and you'll have the skin. 

The Default with Preview Videos HD v1.0 UnleashX skin consists of 2 files:

1. preview.jpg
  2. Skin.xml

Over a hundred XMV and WMV preview videos are included in that file too.

Thank my brother i have download the skin i have it but there is a problem when i select the game in the list the movie preview plays without sound

The skin.xml file has an option to have preview video sound enabled or disabled.

• <Preview EnableAudio="False" Left="284" Top="139" Width="300" Height="214"/> 

Change EnableAudio="False" to "True".

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, KaosEngineer said:

The skin.xml file has an option to have preview video sound enabled and disabled.

• <Preview EnableAudio="False" Left="284" Top="139" Width="300" Height="214"/> 

Change EnableAudio="False" to "True".

Thank you my friend