Sign in to follow this  
nikeymikey

Got Another X3 Cp From Facebook :)

Just received my 2nd X3 Control Panel in the post today :)

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Plugged it in and tested all looking good except for the dodgy bottom line of text on the LCD.... Anyone have any ideas?

i would say the screen itself isnt making contact properly, there are little tabs that are bent that keep it in place, if you un bend them you can take the screen apart, then just clean the pads and re-attach it,

iv taken apart a bunch of these types of LCDs,  usually that works, 

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By xboxkid
      So I have a v1.6 softmodded system currently. Do I need to uninstall my softmod if I want to install an Please login or register to see this link. ? I want to upgrade my system to a 2TB SATA drive. I'm convinced this would be safer for the Xbox's longevity. After I get the Aladdin installed, can I just swap to the 2TB drive, and use Hexen to format the drive as a fresh system? 
    • By Steven3797
      Hi, Basically I want to transfer files from my Xbox hdd and make a backup onto my PC. my Xbox has a sata drive installed via IDE to Sata adapter.
      If I was to just take out the Sata drive and hook it up directly to my PCs motherboard via Sata cable could I put the contents of my hdd onto my PC? Using xplorer or is that not a quicker way to add/remove games? Most people say ftp for everything
      I’m relatively new to modding any advice is useful thanks
    • By sonoranreptile
      I have (purchased from a friend) a x3ce modded Xbox that boots into XBMC and it has a 2tb HDD installed.  He has about 330 Xbox games in folders on the G partition, and it's running out of room.  I have another 300+ games that I would like to install to F and just wanted to see what needed to be done to get all the games from F and G to show when I click the "Games" tab.  Is the a CFG file I need to edit in XMBC or am I stuck with 2 separate sources (Games and Games 2)?  I hope I explained that well enough.  Thanks in adavance.

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.