OGXbox.com

Soft Flash

Onknight

2 minutes ago, nikeymikey said:

The Action Replay/Maxdrive works perfectly to get the softmod files and exploit game saves to your console. You are not using it for a different purpose than what it was designed for at all. 

It was designed for transferring games saves to and from a pc and xbox, either regular saves, downloaded hacked "cheat" saves from the AR website or even the exploited softmod saves. It doesne matter which, they are all just game saves as far as the AR/xbox are concerned.

I tried the Action Max in VR and it did work tried install windows XP and non my Computers will Boot from the CD

I have old XP but no Power cord lol

2 minutes ago, Onknight said:

I tried the Action Max in VR and it did work tried install windows XP and non my Computers will Boot from the CD

I have old XP but no Power cord lol

This is how i installed it on my old win 7 laptop, even used the same usb stick setup to reinstall win 7. Just added both the XP and Win 7 isos to the stick! Works perfectly.

Heres a link to the AR version i am using too.

http://uk.codejunkies.com/support/article.aspx?article_id=70

3 minutes ago, nikeymikey said:

This is how i installed it on my old win 7 laptop, even used the same usb stick setup to reinstall win 7. Just added both the XP and Win 7 isos to the stick! Works perfectly.

Heres a link to the AR version i am using too.

http://uk.codejunkies.com/support/article.aspx?article_id=70

ya tired that too would not boot for me 

6 minutes ago, slycooper124 said:

I thike nikeymike is the residential expert on action replay, I know the ins and outside if modding a system with a flash drive but my knowledge on action replay stops where his starts

Lol im no expert... Just spent a week or so trying to get the bastard thing working for me not so long ago :P

The AR/Maxdrive memory card is basically a flash drive in a memory card case.  :)

4 minutes ago, nikeymikey said:

No way man dont give up hope!! 

https://www.chimericsystems.com/product/xbox-compatible-usb-drive

This is a site run by a member here, he has usb flash drives GUARANTEED xbox compatible in stock for just $6!! I order a bunch of bits from him last week and they arrived in the UK today !! Excellent service!!

Yeah I'm sorry I'm just not willing to spend any more money

Especially with the exchange rate that $6 is 10 CND  plus shipping

I've just gotten to the point where I just don't want to spend another dollar

So I'm going to put the thing up on Amazon and get rid of it

I'm nearly 250.00 in and that's enough

Edited by Onknight

6 hours ago, Onknight said:

Next up is buying the 500 GB IDE Hard drive Tomorrow 

Forget the IDE and go for a sata and a startech ide2sata adapter. You will also need an 80wire ide cable to make it all work properly. Sounds like a lot but could be cheaper than the 500gb IDE.... if you can even find one!!!!

6 hours ago, nikeymikey said:

Forget the IDE and go for a sata and a startech ide2sata adapter. You will also need an 80wire ide cable to make it all work properly. Sounds like a lot but could be cheaper than the 500gb IDE.... if you can even find one!!!!

Already did Found A Western Digital Caviar Blue 500 GB 3.5" WD5000AAKB IDE Hard Drive 1195 on Ebay for 22.00 

The reason I don't want to go with IDE to serial adapter

Is this one more thing that can break 

I  want to keep this as close to stock as possible

Will still adding space

This driver's lockable it will do the job

Yeah I'm limited to 500 GB

I have  60tb server like an FTP games on and off as needed 

no reason to go bigger

GtdNwiN.jpg

Edited by Onknight