OGXbox.com

Soft Flash

Onknight

Ok yea what ever works, I just know when I was doing it, I always went sata with a converter and an 80 wire ide cable because 1 ode hard drive only went to 750gb at the end of its life and any drive I came across was almost 15-20 years old. There are times I do miss doing it, it's more hardware tinkering then the ps2 which is all software.

If it worked, its new for me. I got out of the Xbox scene in 2016 when people were reporting my listings on eBay, and the tools i used were all original and old tools so it surprises me that there is even new development on how to mod one of those original Xboxs because both time and technology has definitely surpassed the system. Then again the Xbox original is the only physical console that can run an Nintendo 64 emulator and others. I have still on my computer from the days of modding the system, 90 emulators including  a 3DO emulator. for the xbox.

On 8/24/2019 at 3:15 PM, noidedz3r0 said:

Kind of. For me, I made the drive in DriveDroid following the guide and then formatted it to FATX using the Xbox itself and then transferred the exploit using XPlorer360.

I tired it but X-box won't even see the Phone I've tired two more USB  2 Drives and still nothing 

The model of drive I have is not the only one. It is just what I know will work. It would be alot easyer to mid xboxes if there was a flash drive compatibility list for the xbox original. Plus another reason Your drive might not work is because you have to connect your flash drive and usb adaptor to controller port 4.

Everyone keeps telling me to get a Sandisk Cruzer Blade 4GB

but these are impossible to find

and if you can find them the shipping charges are outrageous

or they're coming from China and will take too long to get here

I'm about ready to just sell the Xbox and say the hell with it

I can run these games on an emulator just fine

6 minutes ago, slycooper124 said:

I never said to get a sandisk Cruze blade flash drive. I understand your frusteration, I was once there. The best way to find a working flash drive is to get a bunch of 4gbs and keep testing till one works. I know its irritating and time consuming but the reward for doing it is worth it.

No I been told that on other forums  Sandisk Cruzer Blade 4GB is way to go 

just really annoyed  by how hard it's to get good flash drive 

I understand, people can be very persistent, and it can be annoying. If I may suggest to make your life easier, why dont you look on Ebay for a already pre-propaired flash drive with all the necessary files on it. I am sure there are more listings on Ebay like this that will make your life easier.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F202641991782

I have never used it but it looks like it will do the job because the flash drive just simulates that memory card. You still need to use Xplorer360 to put the programs on since that card is in an xfat file system that windows does not read. Please let me know how this works for you, it may help anyone else who comes here for help if this works.