OGXbox.com

Hello Kitty Crystal Xbox Complete Set for sale! VERY RARE EDITION!

Tasuofrivia

Hi everyone,

I'm selling a very rare Hello Kitty Crystal Xbox complete set on eBay Auction. Comes with the console, original box, game, controller, cables and manual. (console is unable to turn on) 

eBay auction link: 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/355467913914?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=ivo7mds-rwm&sssrc=2047675&ssuid=ivo7mds-rwm&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Starting at $1500 international shipping included. Read the ebay listing for more details. spacer.png

• Like 3

Saw one of these in Japan in maybe 2005, back then the Xbox in japan was about as popular as a tsunami.  Iirc it was about £200.  Didn't have the room to bring it back. Bought loads of very cheap genuine MS accessories for Xbox though.  Next trip over I had learnt enough Japanese to sort out posting my purchases back to myself, via the postoffice. Sadly there were no out of the ordinary Xboxes on sale that I could find.  Did get a limited ED PS2 though.

Some one has delusions or way too much spare money

7K is that a mistake on where the decimal point should be or is it actually some random currency that translates to  £$300.  Like lire back in the day where a couple of thousand was the price of a cup of coffee.

Just looked again 8 days remaining and its over 7k now. 
Dang wish I had bought that one back in the day.

gonna grab the photos of it we should have it on the website, probably won’t see another in this condition.

Also wouldn’t take much to get that decal printed on cut vinyl.

Edited by big F

13 hours ago, big F said:

Just looked again 8 days remaining and its over 7k now. 
Dang wish I had bought that one back in the day.

gonna grab the photos of it we should have it on the website, probably won’t see another in this condition.

Also wouldn’t take much to get that decal printed on cut vinyl.

Exactly... This is basically a crystal xbox with a decal on it.

• Like 2