Sign in to follow this  
immaburrama

Ms Dashboard Not Saving Display Settings

I'm trying to set my system start up in 720p.  If I go to the MS dashboard from UnleashX menu, change the settings, do a soft reboot UnleashX will come back up in the display settings I've set.  

If I power off the system and power back on these settings don't save.  The only settings that do stick are what I set in the UnleashX dashboard settings.  The MS Dashboard reverts back.

Any suggestions? 

Not sure if relevant but:

-Using a Pound Technologies HDMI cable

-Softmodded xbox using rocky5 migration to sata and upgraded ide cables

-Just removed my clock capacitor. 

480p and 720p are set when you install my softmod (patching eeprom data section) so they are enabled. If it’s failing to save he settings the shadowc partition may have become write protected. 

Just run the upgrade older softmods option from the extras disc to reinstall everything. (Games, apps eg... won’t be effected)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By C64MidRezzie
      I successfully created and locked a 500GB IDE Seagate Hard drive using HDM V1.9.  I transferred it to my xbox and it gets stuck at the xbox splash screen at start up for ages and then goes to Error 13 - any ideas? (It can take 2-3 minutes for the word "Microsoft" to appear under the xbox splash). Thanks
    • By xbdavid123
      Hi everybody. 
      From what I can understand there is a difference in how to change the default dashboard to anything you want (If you have a tsop, sofmodded or hardmodded box.)
      In my case, I have a TSOP modded box and I would like to have xbmc4gamers or xbmc emustation as my startup dash.
      What should I do here? I have read somewhere that I should make a shortcut in a program on my computer to redirect it to where I have the dashfile.
      Please feel free to fill in the blanks for me to understand this matter better.
      / David

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.