Xbmcmodsforxbox

Looking for XEnium Chip

I have a blue chip here good working condition. The real deal not no fake bulshit. I want a little bit more than the last guy though 65 sounds fair. Can even burn you a copy of the recovery disk in order to wipe the chip if you want to and start off fresh. It was installed on a version 1.4 Xbox. Can also give you pin header. You're going to have to solder a wire from the DO to the chip. The chip has never been soldered before. It had one of those Pogo pin Style quick swap adapters that I need to keep. 65 American gets it shipped with tracking. Message me for more information and more pictures. If you're on Facebook even easier to message me through there. Thank you

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Xbmcmodsforxbox
      Xecuter 2.6 ce motherboard v1.6 and 80gb ide all wires and 1 official controller 100 usd shipped us only

• By Benur75
      I sell this Xbox 1.0in  crystal case:
      is is 128 Mb Upgraded
      TSOP Flash (1 Mb) onboard
      250 Gb SATA with adapter ( Virtua cop and Coinops 8 Massive on hard disk)
      no rust, full case cleaned
      For people who wants to keep it a lonhg time.
      I also put a chineese componanent cable, and a chineese joystick.Please login or register to see this attachment.
      If you want to make it greater, you could had HDMIusing N64 Freak solution.
      Send a PM for your price. I am in France, European shipping possible. Paypal accepted.Please login or register to see this attachment.
    • By Aloony
      Hi All,
      I need your help to identify my mod chip, i purchased this Original xbox and unable to find any information as to what mod chip it is or even what Bios it is using.
      I have tried to use the Hexen DVD to try Flash the Bios with the EvoX but none of the bios's i tried worked, it came back with drive ID error and unable to flash blue screen.
      Not sure if i am flashing it with correct Bios or not or if i have to manually put the Bios.bin files into the xbox itself via FTP ? 
      My xbox is 1.6 version, can anyone please help to identify the chip installed ? and what Bios i can use or how to go about it if i cant do it with the Hexen DVD.
      I even tried Bios checker but it gives MD5 hash info without any chip information. It currently runs on the Evolution Dashboard however when booting up the xbox it has a custom logo on top left that appears was flashed with a custom bios. please see my image attached of the Mod Chip.

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.