OGXbox.com

Fancymcfancington

38 minutes ago, Fancymcfancington said:

Gotcha! Downloaded Cerbios but was only able to find BETA V2.2.0. It came with multiple files. Called UDMA4,UDMA4 and one just called hybrid v2.2.20 BETA. Which should I use? Also no xblast on the machine under apps. Just a DVD player n some emulators. Thanks again for the help. If its to much trouble u can just point me to where to download it n I'll get it myself here shortly. 🤘🙏

Edited: ok so I got xblast n was able to install cerbios. But I still don't have flubber screen n the blue Xbox logo is now a cerebus lol. How do I edit the boot stuff now?

Sounds like you did not copy the BootAnims folder to your C drive. In the Cerbios download, there should be a folder called "BootAnims". Copy this folder to your C drive.

If you want to customize your boot animation, open BootAnims/Xbox/bootanim.ini and change the color values as desired.

Also, if you haven't yet, copy the Cerbios.ini file (also included in Cerbios' download) to your C drive. You can edit this INI file on a computer as needed. Each line has a comment explaining what each option does. Let us know if you get stuck.

49 minutes ago, Fancymcfancington said:

Gotcha! Downloaded Cerbios but was only able to find BETA V2.2.0. It came with multiple files. Called UDMA4,UDMA4 and one just called hybrid v2.2.20 BETA. Which should I use? Also no xblast on the machine under apps. Just a DVD player n some emulators. Thanks again for the help. If its to much trouble u can just point me to where to download it n I'll get it myself here shortly. 🤘🙏

Edited: ok so I got xblast n was able to install cerbios. But I still don't have flubber screen n the blue Xbox logo is now a cerebus lol. How do I edit the boot stuff now? 

Woop, nevermind. Got it! I shall post my results shortly! Got the flubber guys 👏👏👏👏👏

Yeah the boot animations are actual XBEs that are run when the bios first boots. Then the bios loads the dash... Or the boot animation executables do at the end... I'm not sure which. Lol 

Glad we were able to get you up and running :)

17 minutes ago, Bowlsnapper said:

Yeah the boot animations are actual XBEs that are run when the bios first boots. Then the bios loads the dash... Or the boot animation executables do at the end... I'm not sure which. Lol 

Glad we were able to get you up and running :)

WOW! I really appreciate the help guys, super grateful for the tips and leads. I now have the flubber screen back and it's gorgeous. Thanks for looking out I'll be forever thankful. Than you all for your time and help 🙏🙏🙏🙏

EDIT: Ok new problem, now when I try to run the ms dashboard I get error 21! 😭 Ugh#$& 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

EDIT: Alright so I was able to fix the Error 21 by running Halo 2 and updating Xbox live! 

All good to go now! Really appreciate the help guys. Thank you so much, I good the flubber back in all it trippy goodness! And took care of all other issues. 🤘🤘🤘

Edited by Fancymcfancington

5 minutes ago, Fancymcfancington said:

I really appreciate the help guys, super grateful for the tips and leads. I now have the flubber screen back.

Dang.

Ok new problem, now when I try to run the ms dashboard I get error 21! 😭 Ugh#$& 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Dashboard file corruption. I would just backup whatever files you want on C and just reformat and configure C with a dash. Make sure that you don't format any other partitions!

13 hours ago, Fancymcfancington said:

Hi! Thanks for the reply, it's just a blue Xbox logo with nothing else. It loads up Unleashed X dash. And I'll add the pic inside the C folder. 

Press (Y) to display UnleashX's System Info page.  If you haven't already, find the value for the kernel version and post it in a reply.  I've not read every post to this forum thus far.