OGXbox.com

XeniumMods v3.xx SneakPeak!

NeMesiS

48 minutes ago, Ryzee119 said:

How long you been selling Xeniums for? I dont think I ever attacked you for it (I dont think?). I even supported you and continued merging and supporting CPLD code updates and looked into fixes to community made flashing programs. Im more than happy to delete/archive openxenium if you/community members are genuinley upset by it - it still takes up a bit of my time as I often get requests for obsolete parts to find replacements and I get around to them when I can. I recently added support for an alternative flash chip (~1 month ago) in Xeniumtools.

You could argue using TeamXodus binaries has some similarities to the current situation (HDMI stuff), there is some differences ofcourse. The obvious one is that TeamXodus doesnt exist anymore. I tried to reach out to old members for permission or source code for XeniumOS with no luck and I give them credit whenever I can. Even finding people who worked on it is almost impossible these days so who knows what old emails I tried. This  isnt an ideal situation and maybe doesnt make it "right" but I genuinely tried my best. I encourage Team Xodus to contact me, pls thanks.

I did try writing my own OS but hit alot of roadblocks with cromwell https://github.com/ryzee119/cromwell/tree/OpenXOS, I might get back to this one day but I did get to the point it could write and boot firmware banks.

But youre right I forgot that I did share the binary once years ago (maybe even more than once) so you got me there; good find. I'll delete that post.

Anyway I never cared about XeniumOS/Xenium stuff; its cool you sell xeniums and make it accessible to alot more people; and all the accessories you made are sweet. I personally chose not to sell it, the TeamXodus side was only in part a factor; mainly just other life things and my job is very busy to be able to commit to a 'side hustle' thats more than just a hobby.

I only ever commented on HDMI stuff - which you could easily contact the author and ask for permission, the only time I brought up xenium was when I was accused of blindly cloning it, profiting off it somehow and conspiracies got mentioned somewhere (This wasnt from you); who knows I dont remember. But ofcourse I spent months working out that shit with a logic analyser on the CPLD so I believe thats enough creative input to make the VHDL atleast my own work. Copying the PCB was pretty easy but I think I make it clear its all compatible with the original xenium chip.

Genuinely good luck with your builds; the community will be better with new original things.

Didn't you make a point out of saying  "Well... I never sold them! (Xeniums)"? But now you're making a point of telling Nem that you never criticized him for selling them? Man... This is the kind of shit is that master manipulators and psychopaths do. Say or do things and then try to influence the other person remember them differently and make that person question their own judgement and memory of events. I've been through it before and I know it when I see it. It's very, very crafty and very cruel.

How many times are we gonna see these posts, followed by wishes of good luck on designs and builds? LMAO. What is this, like the 12th time we've seen wishes of good luck at the end of posts? Isn't once enough? Is it supposed to be a qualifier of everything stated before it in the same post?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, NeMesiS said:

How to compile pineapple free XeniumOS v2.3.5b

ADCreHcsaK0GrDEFsDAMw_ZFhsGsTBZ3-SO82M67

Introduction:
In this guide I will be showing everyone how to update XeniumOS to v2.3.5 whilst retaining the Original Skin!
And explaining things along the way using nothing but GitHub repositories...

Notes:
I actually haven't done this before, the file I previously supplied was given to me.
I'm not sure who compiled it as by the time I got it, it had passed through many hands.

Caution:
Use at your own risk! 
Only recommended those who know how to recovery their modchip if anything goes wrong.

Nice work NeM.

unfortunately! I have an MM stellar HD+ kit arriving I ordered months ago to install. Thinking I should do it off cam,as I do not want to promote the pineapple passage. Hopefully it will be the last I have to install or order.

IMG_7607.jpeg

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Ernegien said:

Again, I don't think anyone here really cares (not that there isn't still some consideration to be made, because it is Xodus') about the original XOS binaries being used, we were just discussing it in the context of you using the MakeMHz-patched version on your hardware, but enjoy your "pineapple free" version :P

You still here with your bullshit! OMG!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ernegien said:

The gaslighting, strawmanning, and personal attacks taking place in this thread is unreal. My stance here has consistently been "don't use Dustin's XOS patches or HD+ firmware on your hardware when you can write your own or do something else", that's it. Anyone looking back in this thread can clearly see this.

Your repeated insistence that somehow I've changed tune just isn't true. Whether you understand this or not, as it relates to XOS, there's the base image created by Team Xodus ~15 years ago (owned by them and always will be) and the patches to it written solely by Dustin. Everyone seems to have already accepted that selling/distributing chips with the base XOS is fine; it's still wrong (you, Dustin, whomever, it doesn't matter) in my opinion (and I've already said this multiple times throughout this thread, not just now), but by varying degrees of such that really don't concern me as I don't sell them. Dustin has since modified the base XOS image with his own patches, and the patches alone are the only thing I've ever referred to here as what's his, it's not complicated 🤷‍♂️

Fuck!! You are relentless. Nicely bugger off. That’s the nicest way I could say that BTW. 

53 minutes ago, Ryzee119 said:

How long you been selling Xeniums for? I dont think I ever attacked you for it (I dont think?). I even supported you and continued merging and supporting CPLD code updates and looked into fixes to community made flashing programs. Im more than happy to delete/archive openxenium if you/community members are genuinley upset by it - it still takes up a bit of my time as I often get requests for obsolete parts to find replacements and I get around to them when I can. I recently added support for an alternative flash chip (~1 month ago) in Xeniumtools.

You could argue using TeamXodus binaries has some similarities to the current situation (HDMI stuff), there is some differences ofcourse. The obvious one is that TeamXodus doesnt exist anymore. I tried to reach out to old members for permission or source code for XeniumOS with no luck and I give them credit whenever I can. Even finding people who worked on it is almost impossible these days so who knows what old emails I tried. This  isnt an ideal situation and maybe doesnt make it "right" but I genuinely tried my best. I encourage Team Xodus to contact me, pls thanks.

I did try writing my own OS but hit alot of roadblocks with cromwell https://github.com/ryzee119/cromwell/tree/OpenXOS, I might get back to this one day but I did get to the point it could write and boot firmware banks.

But youre right I forgot that I did share the binary once years ago (maybe even more than once) so you got me there; good find. I'll delete that post.

Anyway I never cared about XeniumOS/Xenium stuff; its cool you sell xeniums and make it accessible to alot more people; and all the accessories you made are sweet. I personally chose not to sell it, the TeamXodus side was only in part a factor; mainly just other life things and my job is very busy to be able to commit to a 'side hustle' thats more than just a hobby.

I only ever commented on HDMI stuff - which you could easily contact the author and ask for permission, the only time I brought up xenium was when I was accused of blindly cloning it, profiting off it somehow and conspiracies got mentioned somewhere (This wasnt from you); who knows I dont remember. But ofcourse I spent months working out that shit with a logic analyser on the CPLD so I believe thats enough creative input to make the VHDL atleast my own work. Copying the PCB was pretty easy but I think I make it clear its all compatible with the original xenium chip.

Genuinely good luck with your builds; the community will be better with new original things.

On 9/15/2023 at 1:16 AM, Ryzee119 said:

It's clear how openxenium and this project are different but  I'll answer the question because it's easy for me to do so honestly.

I took the xenium PCB mapped out the traces picked the same components that were available (very easy and took me about 1 hour). I had to find an alternate flash chip as the original was obsolete. I then painstakingly spent weeks reverse engineering the cpld behaviour with my logic analyser to release something for the community for free and fully documented (with references) how my code, the xenium and the LPC protocol work. I personally spent alot of time doing my own engineering work. There's no smoke and mirrors at all where openxenium came from. I literally have xenium in the name and I don't talk shit about team xodus while using their work. I never sold xenium (perhaps a couple sent to friends at cost or to cover postage) and I never distributed xeniumOS on my repo although I'm morally confident 15 year old xeniumOS binaries are a different beast that MakeMhz XboxHDMI fw.

I'm also fairly confident alot of of recent modchips releases have used my work as a reference. https://github.com/Team-Resurgent/LPC-Mangler for example has word for word comments and vhdl from openxenium.

You're welcome Xbox community.

There you go. Full transparency about the project. Hope to receive the same for this project.

If you genuinely believe openxenium is a mindless clone in the same vein as this project I don't know what to say apart from I'm offended 

37 minutes ago, Bowlsnapper said:

Didn't you make a point out of saying  "Well... I never sold them! (Xeniums)"? But now you're making a point of telling Nem that you never criticized him for selling them? Man... This is the kind of shit is that master manipulators and psychopaths do. Say or do things and then try to get the other person to remember them differently and make that person question their own judgement and memory of events. I've been through it before and I know it when I see it. It's very, very crafty and very cruel.

How many times are we gonna see these posts, followed by wishes of good luck on designs and builds? LMAO. What is this, like the 12th time we've seen wishes of good luck at the end of posts? Isn't once enough? Is it supposed to be a qualifier of everything stated before it in the same post?

Found it. :) Highlighted in bold. it's pretty bad if it can be made apparent within just a few posts... Maybe you should relax with that "Moral Confidence"...

• Confused 1

Since this thread has devolved into shit flinging and “lol I didn’t say that 👀” posts I’ll make my final stance on the matter.

My whole issue is that there is very clear bias, and a do as I say not as I do mentality here.

Instead of talking to the right people, it’s always others chiming in and making the arguments against someone or something that may affect MakeMHz.

My main issue is that supporters of MakeMHz will come out and speak out on his behalf, but will absolutely refuse to acknowledge the negatives he has contributed to this community.

If any of my admins on Xbox-Scene were accused of the shit he was, I’d call them out on it. The same would apply to ConsoleMods, Insignia, XboxDev, TeamUIX, Assembly, Avalaunch. I have friends in all of those places, but never will I ever blindly accept something cool they did over actual claims, with evidence, of their bastardry.

Instead, you blindly support his actions and continue to work with him. 

XS has been reported no less than 5 times, lies have been spread about “alts and trolls”, people have been incorrectly labeled Cerbios developers. 

Git’s that are completely unrelated to him, his business, or his “open source software” have been reported with false DMCA claims.

Domains have been registered out of shear spite, and forwarded to MakeMHz’s website.. (Xodus, even Modville after his spat with Modzville on Twitter)

The most disheartening part, is that so many contributors to the Xbox community (software, services, hardware) have found their way to his echo chamber, and will say everyone else is toxic, and will absolutely ignore the fact the person they’re defending has been accused not once, not twice, but three times of sexual misconduct. There’s evidence of at least one public case for criminal activity where he was convicted, and there’s multiple posts on Reddit about his scammy tactics in the development for hire space. There’s multiple posts about him scamming users out of dev kits on Assembler, and the original XS forums. There’s multiple screenshots from users, during COVID when everyone was coming out of the wood work implying he *still* owed them money from things back in the day.

The dude doesn’t release actual open source software, he makes promises to do so and then back tracks every time.

The things he does release, are done in a way that they are either obfuscated bullshit that appears legitimate on the surface, but when you dig it’s apparent it isn’t what it says it is.

The XboxHD standalone chip is no longer actively developed, in favor of the Stellar chip, that has a “trust me bro” reverse engineered software, and a license that says you can’t RE it (lol wtf) so *if* Nemesis did make a clone, by your own logic it doesn’t matter as it’s not an active product any longer. The firmware assembly patches that were released, aren’t even compatible with the latest firmware available.

Consistently, scene users have reached out to attempt to make things compatible across the entire community, and consistently have they been shot down.

Consistently, have scene users released tools, mods, patches, and consistently have they been told that it’s trash, or dirty.

Consistently, have scene users done things to be helpful or try to build up this community, and they’ve been labeled bad people because of one person’s need to be on top.

One can only assume that the defense of this person, for doing *the exact same things other people have been called out for* is because there is some kind of kickback. 

So circling back to my previous comments. If you can not speak on his shittiness, don’t try to be a shining light.

You’re backing the wrong horse, and it’s honestly pathetic at this point.

But then again, I could be completely full of shit. It’s up to yall to prove me wrong.

Be consistent and stop backing a rapist and manipulator, because not acknowledging it will do nothing more than taint what you yourself have built.

Just because someone is charismatic, and produced something cool doesn’t make them a good person.

None of the shit flinging would actually be happening, if the community was actually a community and people worked together rather than make promises to release things, or try to hinder the work of others for their own personal gain.

Unless/Until you can prove this dude built something that was purposely designed to infringe on someone else, keep your comments to yourself because throwing stones from a glass house is not a good look.

That being said, for anyone else reading this, before you ask about source, again… be consistent. Take that crusade EVERYWHERE. Don’t just target people you don’t have a personal relationship with.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Milenko said:

Since this thread has devolved into shit flinging and “lol I didn’t say that 👀” posts I’ll make my final stance on the matter.

My whole issue is that there is very clear bias, and a do as I say not as I do mentality here.

Instead of talking to the right people, it’s always others chiming in and making the arguments against someone or something that may affect MakeMHz.

My main issue is that supporters of MakeMHz will come out and speak out on his behalf, but will absolutely refuse to acknowledge the negatives he has contributed to this community.

If any of my admins on Xbox-Scene were accused of the shit he was, I’d call them out on it. The same would apply to ConsoleMods, Insignia, XboxDev, TeamUIX, Assembly, Avalaunch. I have friends in all of those places, but never will I ever blindly accept something cool they did over actual claims, with evidence, of their bastardry.

Instead, you blindly support his actions and continue to work with him. 

XS has been reported no less than 5 times, lies have been spread about “alts and trolls”, people have been incorrectly labeled Cerbios developers. 

Git’s that are completely unrelated to him, his business, or his “open source software” have been reported with false DMCA claims.

Domains have been registered out of shear spite, and forwarded to MakeMHz’s website.. (Xodus, even Modville after his spat with Modzville on Twitter)

The most disheartening part, is that so many contributors to the Xbox community (software, services, hardware) have found their way to his echo chamber, and will say everyone else is toxic, and will absolutely ignore the fact the person they’re defending has been accused not once, not twice, but three times of sexual misconduct. There’s evidence of at least one public case for criminal activity where he was convicted, and there’s multiple posts on Reddit about his scammy tactics in the development for hire space. There’s multiple posts about him scamming users out of dev kits on Assembler, and the original XS forums. There’s multiple screenshots from users, during COVID when everyone was coming out of the wood work implying he *still* owed them money from things back in the day.

The dude doesn’t release actual open source software, he makes promises to do so and then back tracks every time.

The things he does release, are done in a way that they are either obfuscated bullshit that appears legitimate on the surface, but when you dig it’s apparent it isn’t what it says it is.

The XboxHD standalone chip is no longer actively developed, in favor of the Stellar chip, that has a “trust me bro” reverse engineered software, and a license that says you can’t RE it (lol wtf) so *if* Nemesis did make a clone, by your own logic it doesn’t matter as it’s not an active product any longer. The firmware assembly patches that were released, aren’t even compatible with the latest firmware available.

Consistently, scene users have reached out to attempt to make things compatible across the entire community, and consistently have they been shot down.

Consistently, have scene users released tools, mods, patches, and consistently have they been told that it’s trash, or dirty.

Consistently, have scene users done things to be helpful or try to build up this community, and they’ve been labeled bad people because of one person’s need to be on top.

One can only assume that the defense of this person, for doing *the exact same things other people have been called out for* is because there is some kind of kickback. 

So circling back to my previous comments. If you can not speak on his shittiness, don’t try to be a shining light.

You’re backing the wrong horse, and it’s honestly pathetic at this point.

But then again, I could be completely full of shit. It’s up to yall to prove me wrong.

Be consistent and stop backing a rapist and manipulator, because not acknowledging it will do nothing more than taint what you yourself have built.

Just because someone is charismatic, and produced something cool doesn’t make them a good person.

None of the shit flinging would actually be happening, if the community was actually a community and people worked together rather than make promises to release things, or try to hinder the work of others for their own personal gain.

Unless/Until you can prove this dude built something that was purposely designed to infringe on someone else, keep your comments to yourself because throwing stones from a glass house is not a good look.

That being said, for anyone else reading this, before you ask about source, again… be consistent. Take that crusade EVERYWHERE. Don’t just target people you don’t have a personal relationship with.

Well said...
It really sums up the situation and that I am far from being the only victim in all this...

16 hours ago, Ryzee119 said:

You just don't get the point, do you?
You don't need to take down your links because it should be acceptable for anyone to use or upload XeniumOS.
As far as I'm concerned it belongs to the community!

This is not the only thing I got you with...

On 9/26/2023 at 7:19 PM, Ryzee119 said:

I'm not sure the "correct" way to do this but probably a fork with git history showing your changes with credit to the original author somewhere because you are still using the web GUI patches and self destruct patches. I doubt it would have been taken down in that case. Even MakeMhz providing close source stuff for you to use as a reference should have some gratitude though otherwise you'd have nothing.

You accused me of not contacting or crediting the original author!
I gave credit to the original author when I first mentioned my plans for the programmer.
And I had attempted to contact the original author over 4 months before your accusations!

Why won't you respond to this?

On 9/26/2023 at 11:46 PM, NeMesiS said:

Oh, I forgot to mention that I tried contacting the original author back in May, however I had been warned he was inactive. Sure enough it's been over 4 months and I have not heard back from him.

But I'm sure you already knew this since you did your research?

ADCreHcCCDn_poGEMEFKuJUa_GJnVCVyS5g7zXWV

ADCreHcd_SjPsBtl-KwzZDhAD9gQIMLzT1KlZkOu

I can't show my changes if I didn't make any!

I didn't make any changes to the original code with the exception of updating the GPIO to suit my design.
I wrote a completely new python script in order to get the hardware to work with the software.

I thought I had been extremely clear on this in previous posts...
Do you not read my posts, or do you just come here to insight conflict?

I haven't stolen he's credits, it's all there... Don't stress, I'm not pulling a MakeMHz!
Besides myself no one else has tried it, don't you think it's better to have people test it first?

Sure, I had some help with this project and I would love to credit the person who did but I'm afraid that I'll
just be painting a target on their back for you and Dustin to attack.

Now that I think about it, you guys never address my responses or answer my questions.
You come here to discuss matters with me, yet I'm largely ignored...

This is nothing more than a smear campaign!

On 9/26/2023 at 8:37 PM, NeMesiS said:

Seeing that you're a moderator for MakeMHz are you speaking on Dustin's behalf?

There's a good chance that people bought into MakeMHz's HDMI with the expectations of it being OpenSourced.
I can see why there has been so much backlash, as far as people knew they were supporting an OpenSourced
project. Instead, Dustin chose to take advantage of he's own customers with false and misleading claims.

Essentially defrauding people! (again...)

Dustin has had years to OpenSource the project but if I don't do something within 1-week you guys attack me?
And (when) he does OpenSource the project what was the point of any of this... credit?

Show me where MakeMhz credits teamxodus!

ADCreHeFlNym-4x9VAbtS78_tJLGRle4zvNK7o71

ADCreHfOy9xPj8XLI-xp9qhBztQ22URMzx7BM-QY

Are you fucking serious, isn't that exactly what MakeMhz did with teamxodus?

What right did Dustin have to purchase teamxodus domain and redirect it to his site?
This is all because MakeMHz was removed from XeniumOS...
All I did was return it back to it's original state giving the original authors the credit they disserved!
And what the fuck does that matter when Dustin stole that too?
So, it's perfectly acceptable for MakeMHz to steal people's work and take credit for it?

They obviously can't even live up to their own expectations!

You still have not once addressed how MM bought teamxodus domain!
Are you going to keep glossing over and ignoring this fact?

Your only creating resentment for yourself and MakeMhz...
Anything good you've done in the past is being undone by your current actions.
Now that you and the others have escalated the situation as far as you have.
Did you ever stop to think if your accusations about my works on the HDMI mod
could be wrong and the repercussions that will follow due to your actions?

"If you say that someone is digging their own grave, you are warning them that
they are doing something foolish or dangerous that will cause their own failure."

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Now that I've had a little bit of time to think...

I miss how the way things were before MakeMhz showed up.
There were many smaller makers and sellers around.
Sure, we were competing with each other in the public eye.
But behind the scenes we helped each other out.
We even created a Facebook page where we all advertised
our products alongside each other without any conflict.
The polar opposite of what's been happening today.

I would really like to see some of the older sellers return!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, NeMesiS said:

Now that I've had a little bit of time to think...

I miss how the way things were before MakeMhz showed up.
There were many smaller makers and sellers around.
Sure, we were competing with each other in the public eye.
But behind the scenes we helped each other out.
We even created a Facebook page where we all advertised
our products alongside each other without any conflict.
The polar opposite of what's been happening today.

I would really like to see some of the older sellers return!

I've already apologized for posting angry responses in here. and I don't think I should keep doing it. I just want these guys to shut up already and let you do your work. I'm between a rock and a hard place...

• Like 2

@BowlsnapperCalm the fuck down. 

Everyone who reported it, toughen the fuck up.

If I have to do more than this, nobody is going to like it. The Xbox is 22 years old. All of us should be at least that old. Let's act like it. 
If you can't make a point without cursing people out and talking mad shit, you're a child and I'm going to have to ban you. 
If you can't handle someone saying things you don't like and you have to tattle on them, you're a child also.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, OGXbox Admin said:

If I have to do more than this, nobody is going to like it. The Xbox is 22 years old. All of us should be at least that old. Let's act like it. 
If you can't make a point without cursing people out and talking mad shit, you're a child and I'm going to have to ban you. 
If you can't handle someone saying things you don't like and you have to tattle on them, you're a child also.  

My bad 👀

57 minutes ago, OGXbox Admin said:

Fair enough.

The admin has named me specifically... That ain't good. And something's gotta change here, since I'm not the only one having reactions like this... although I will own the fact that I seem to be the king of them. Lol, sorry. Definitely don't need a ban. This is my happy place. I will try to calm the fuck down, which seems to be extremely difficult for me, for whatever reason.

Now that @OGXbox Admin has stated, "If I have to do more than this, nobody is going to like it," I believe a green light has been presented to MakeMHZ. (not intentionally of course, Admin :P) I believe that it is very possible that the thread will have shit stirred intentionally in order to provoke people into slinging shit, which will ultimately result in the thread being closed and people being banned. This would be a significant achievement for MakeMHZ, since I am beginning to understand that this seems to be their MO: Underhanded behavior like this.

Guys, I am BEGGING you, PLEASE ignore any future posts like the ones we've been battling. Ernegien and Ryzee are never going to stop posting in this thread. They will continue to try to antagonize and provoke reactions from us. At the very least, posts of unfounded accusations and intentionally confusing and manipulative justifications that we are all familiar with at this point will be posted publicly, on record for everybody to see. I unfortunately don't think that we can do anything to prevent that. I also am still unsure if it is ethical to do that since I am against censorship as a principle. However, it is making the thread ineffective and is taking away from Nem's achievements, which should be celebrated and presented without convoluted bullcrap ruining it for him and everybody else.

I'm going to try to start a thread for this discussion to take place. The thread will absolutely be seen by everybody and will keep this thread clear and allow it to be used for the purpose that it was intended for. If Ernegien and Ryzee ignore the thread and continue to post here, well, that would speak volumes about what their true intentions are and what their true alliances are, which I would want anybody reading this thread in the future to understand.

Does that seem fair to you guys?

A seperate post is only moving it and not solving the problem… I’d say just talk/ignore.  Don’t like what’s said… just don’t say anything back. I haven’t said anything to this point because I don’t know what’s right.  I don’t like anyone stealing/borrowing/etc from anyone without permission/crediting.  So I haven’t said anything because there is nothing positive I can add. So that’s my vote/recommendation…. No separate posts. :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bowlsnapper said:

The admin has named me specifically... That ain't good. And something's gotta change here, since I'm not the only one having reactions like this... although I will own the fact that I seem to be the king of them. Lol, sorry. Definitely don't need a ban. This is my happy place. I will try to calm the fuck down, which seems to be extremely difficult for me, for whatever reason.

Now that @OGXbox Admin has stated, "If I have to do more than this, nobody is going to like it," I believe a green light has been presented to MakeMHZ. (not intentionally of course, Admin :P) I believe that it is very possible that the thread will have shit stirred intentionally in order to provoke people into slinging shit, which will ultimately result in the thread being closed and people being banned. This would be a significant achievement for MakeMHZ, since I am beginning to understand that this seems to be their MO: Underhanded behavior like this.

Guys, I am BEGGING you, PLEASE ignore any future posts like the ones we've been battling. Ernegien and Ryzee are never going to stop posting in this thread. They will continue to try to antagonize and provoke reactions from us. At the very least, posts of unfounded accusations and intentionally confusing and manipulative justifications that we are all familiar with at this point will be posted publicly, on record for everybody to see. I unfortunately don't think that we can do anything to prevent that. I also am still unsure if it is ethical to do that since I am against censorship as a principle. However, it is making the thread ineffective and is taking away from Nem's achievements, which should be celebrated and presented without convoluted bullcrap ruining it for him and everybody else.

I'm going to try to start a thread for this discussion to take place. The thread will absolutely be seen by everybody and will keep this thread clear and allow it to be used for the purpose that it was intended for. If Ernegien and Ryzee ignore the thread and continue to post here, well, that would speak volumes about what their true intentions are and what their true alliances are, which I would want anybody reading this thread in the future to understand.

Does that seem fair to you guys?

I think it’s best if we respect the admins wishes and keep this topic clear.

to note, it’s never been about any alliances, but more so the treatment of everyone as a whole.

If expectations are set for some, but not all, that’s not really a good thing.

46 minutes ago, Dtomcat18 said:

A seperate post is only moving it and not solving the problem… I’d say just talk/ignore.  Don’t like what’s said… just don’t say anything back. I haven’t said anything to this point because I don’t know what’s right.  I don’t like anyone stealing/borrowing/etc from anyone without permission/crediting.  So I haven’t said anything because there is nothing positive I can add. So that’s my vote/recommendation…. No separate posts. :)

I hear you. I just want the thread to stay clear. That's the only reason I feel compelled to do that. I feel like a place I love is being threatened and attacked by people with ill intentions and it's troubling me so deeply. I think that's why it's so hard for me to just let it go, even though I want to do what's right. I'll do my part.

41 minutes ago, Milenko said:

I think it’s best if we respect the admins wishes and keep this topic clear.

to note, it’s never been about any alliances, but more so the treatment of everyone as a whole.

If expectations are set for some, but not all, that’s not really a good thing.

Then I hope that @Ryzee119and @Ernegienrespect the admin's wishes, respect Nemesis and respect us all instead of antagonizing. I'm willing to ignore.  It troubles me that the posts are there for people to see, but if they see the rest of the thread it should be apparent what they're up to. So I won't worry too much.

.....God, grant me the strength if you're there... Lol.

34 minutes ago, Bowlsnapper said:

Then I hope that @Ryzee119and @Ernegienrespect the admin's wishes, respect Nemesis and respect us all instead of antagonizing. I'm willing to ignore.  It troubles me that the posts are there for people to see, but if they see the rest of the thread it should be apparent what they're up to. So I won't worry too much.

There won't be any issues from me. I've been calm this entire time and said what needed to be said, all of which only started with me expressing my disappointment alongside Ryzee and everyone (mostly you, but it's alright, I've forgiven you and still do) piling on afterwards.

I'll likely follow up elsewhere with an objective in-depth technical analysis and comparison (since I already own both MakeMHz and Ryzee HDMI boards) once I get my hands on Nem's final hardware/software solution, but won't bother mucking up this thread any further unless I'm either addressed directly or most importantly owe him a sincere apology, and will happily eat my words for claiming he intended on Dustin's closed source code to be used on the hardware he sells, because the differences should be quite apparent if it's his own work or a derivative of Ryzee's open source version as he originally describes versus just using Dustin's stuff.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm back, was pretty out of action for a while due to work commitments and new dad life.

Got some catching up to do in here, seems like a lot of great new stuff happening!

Just came across this video, thanks to one of the Facebook groups I'm in.

Although it was always only a matter of time, this is great news for NeM and his product!

NeM's HDMI solution and this thread have been discussed, as well as a link to this thread posted in the video's comments.

There's already quite a few pages to this thread with obviously plenty more to come, reckon it's time a moderator cleared out a bunch of the bickering etc posts in here again now?

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, COO-589 said:

I'm back, was pretty out of action for a while due to work commitments and new dad life.

Got some catching up to do in here, seems like a lot of great new stuff happening!

Just came across this video, thanks to one of the Facebook groups I'm in.

Although it was always only a matter of time, this is great news for NeM and his product!

NeM's HDMI solution and this thread have been discussed, as well as a link to this thread posted in the video's comments.

There's already quite a few pages to this thread with obviously plenty more to come, reckon it's time a moderator cleared out a bunch of the bickering etc posts in here again now?

I miss this thread desperately... 

Long live the Nemesis thread! 

5 minutes ago, Bowlsnapper said:

I miss this thread desperately. It should not be successfully shut down by...

Eeehhh... Nevermind.

Long live the Nemesis thread! 

I'm definitely not requesting that the thread be closed, just suggesting that it could maybe use another tidy-up again now.

• Like 1