Viggen66

XBox Games Fixes Collection

Dear All,

Has any of you has a collection of original xbox games fixes, like enabling widescreen and so on, like for instance the website underneath has some fixes to apply for hex editors, tried doing it on Auto Modellista and it didn't work something I did wrong, is there anywhere someone you had already applied these fixes and packed all together?

Please login or register to see this link.

Thanks

Yeah i have pack of them, For wide i patched some games that i have not all.. If you need them i will upload them.

rMnRavV.png

VBZEtQT.png

Edited by Sifaw99

2 hours ago, Viggen66 said:

Thanks so much, it was exactly what I was looking for, I guess lots of users will be graceful as well, :D

ok, i will upload them this night, and post the link here.

On 29/01/2019 at 3:24 PM, Viggen66 said:

Alright thanks

here the link

I patched some dlc default.xbe for some games. 

1 hour ago, Sifaw99 said:

here the link

I patched some dlc default.xbe for some games. 

Thank you, will apply on games I have with me, :)

Today ordered what it could be the best game for original Xbox, no more no less than original Splinter Cell game, :) always liked stealth combat simulation allied with awesome software modding capabilities, the vendor had 10 copies of the game last week, now it only has 4, I guess this game must evaporate in no time, never know what can happen to my current system, and need to buy another one, or have a backup one, the console itself with no mods is even cheaper, in the US you can buy multiple ones form as little as 50 USD

Which dashboard you use? Of course the most famous is Unleashx but XMBC4Kids seems to be feature rich and extremely eye candy of course lots of fan arts to download and settle but very beautiful and professional.

On 1/31/2019 at 5:15 PM, neighbor said:

For this mods you need to have a 128 mb ram xbox, question is how do fps behave after applying these patches?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By NeTaXe
      Hi guys, unfortunately I will have to sell my precious Xbox with X3, X3CP, etc.
      It's in great conditions and works well. It comes with;
      Xecuter 3 chip installed Xecuter 3 panel X3CP with LCD screen 160GB harddisk with XBMC en CoinOPS installed Component and composite video cable Controller and extension cord Xbox remote Please see pictures attached for details.
      Asking 350 euro excluding shipping from the Netherlands.
      Cheers!
      Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment.
    • By SlimBoy
      I have a version 1.4 xbox that was TSOP modded with X2 4983.67 bios and 750gb IDE hard drive. I have flashed IND-5004.67 bios to it and now it does not see the G partition. I have tried to re-partition the drive to no avail, it will not see the G partition. If I boot the HEXEN 2018 disk it sees the G partition or if I re-flash the X2 bios it will also see the G partition. I am at a loss to what the problem I have is? Has anyone had this problem before. Thanks.
    • By Bigdddydee
      Is there a link to the installation process of the Origins game pack that has been going around which is a 1.7TB HDD image?
      all I am seeing is  that you need a program to clone the HDD But no other information beyond that. What do I actually do with it? How would I clone it to my Xbox HDD when I have smaller size partitions, does the program just split it? 
      The Origins Game pack  I am referring to is the ArcadePunks HDD image file that many people are using.
      thanks!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.