Sign in to follow this  
Eltel

New Guy. Bios Enquiry

Hi all.

Firstly it's great to see a active old Xbox community.  I am a new member so please be patient 😀

I am a retro collector and I have 3 old Xbox consoles. X2 are tsop modded with the wincore 256 chip.. and I have one v1.6 that I am awaiting to chip.

Anyway.. one of the 1.5's I bought a long time ago and when it booted it no longer displayed the green Microsoft boot screen before the xecutor logo.. and the logo was orange.

I flashed the bios chip with a bios off the hexen disk everything works.. but now I get the green boot screen and normal xecutor flash screen before my console launches..

So guess my question is. was this a custom bios and are they difficult to change?

Many thanks

No, the X2 BIOS is not hard to color change.

Please login or register to see this link. can be used to make the color modifications to the flubber.

5c4b760a2702c_XBToolv1.0.20andX24979.67BIOS.JPG.2d6db521302f540db9f49e2dd6e6b3d5.JPG

There's also a color preset maker - see Please login or register to see this link.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Xenthus
      Hello, found my original xbox 1.4 from back in highschool brought me back to the days when we had parties opening them up and modding them. Did some upgrades then I bought 3 more. Well I need the hexen disk and the site says I need to make 5 posts before I can download it to use on the xboxs unjust took apart and refurb.

• By roflandstuff
      Hey guys, I'm starting my first Xbox mod ever. I had owned the original but got rid of it years ago and haven't owned an XBox360 since 2011. I had found an XBox on Facebook for $50, turns out it's a 1.6, fully functioning, and after I bought that my brother in law found his XBox while he was moving so I have that as well, haven't taken that apart yet. I've taken the first one all apart and cleaned it all out. The thermal paste on the GPU is super tacky, I've not run into a thermal paste like that before, is that normal? I plan on installing an Aladdin XT4032 and putting in a SATA HDD. If there's any other "You should totally do this" or "instead of doing that do this" let me know, like I said this is my first time modding the XBox.

Happy Thanksgiving!
      Please login or register to see this attachment.
    • By Mrelgrego
      Hi all, when moving house I found my old pride and joy modded xbox. Big hdd, xecuter 3 chip and lcd screen. I fired it up and after blowing of the cobwebs it still looks great. 
      Please login or register to see this attachment.

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.