Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us. You can sign in with Facebook with a couple of clicks. No need for a lengthy registration. We also have Tapatalk support so you can use this forum on your phone the same way you use facebook. It will keep you notified.

Sign in to follow this  
monblondero

XChanger 2.5 Bad Flash M7.Bin

I have an xchanger chip, I know that we are uploading the firmware over the network or from a cd / dvd disc. What should I do when I download the m7.bin file to the layout?
There is a chance to resuscitate him.
Because after playing the console does not start.
I also tried to load from the evox autoinstaller, but the console is restarting.
Do you have any ideas?

Psyko_chewbacca created a newer tsop_m7.bin recovery BIOS.  Original was tsop_d6.bin.

Here's a forum thread about "Please login or register to see this link. " 29-wire EPROM install. (In Italian - google translate it or use Chrome to translate the webpage.)

and the thread "Please login or register to see this link. " with info on and tsop_m7.bin attachment to download it at assemblergames.com.

Edited by KaosEngineer

Hello, I know that I should not upload the m7.bin bios to the xchanger, but what to do when it's uploaded and the console on it has no menu. Is xbox supposed to behave like that? And how to restore another bios in xchange is any recovery menu ??

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By retroMCR
      Hi Everyone,
      I have a Winbond TSOP flashed 1.4 xbox, Using EvoX M8+ F and G bios. Used the Hexen 2018 disc. just upgraded to a WD 2TB HDD. After upgrading I got a black screen.
      I put everything back to normal (original HDD) and is working.
      The adapter I'm using:
      Please login or register to see this link.
      Cable I'm using:
      Video of xbox turning on:
      After looking at the SATA to IDE adapter, the capacitors looks bad. They have some white stuff.
      Could this be the adapter? the adapter is set to master
      Capacitors:
      Please login or register to see this link. Please login or register to see this link.
    • By Hnrix
      Hi.
      I just got an 1.6 Xbox with a DuoX2 Lite modchip.
      Can someone tell me how i can identify the bios flashed to the chip?
      And can i flash any bios to the chip with Hexen 2017?
      I bought the Xbox 10 yrs ago, so i am wondered if there would be any advantages for updating the bios to a newer one than the one thats on there now?

• By Steven Mrozek
      I had a successfully flashed 1.0 mobo with an X2 BIOS. I got a little curious and flashed the X3 3294 BIOS and now my console wont turn on. Light turns green, fans spin and then immediately turn off. Honestly, I kinda expected it. But what are my recovery options? I know I can install a modchip on top of it, but I don't want to fork out an arm and a leg for a good one. Theres some cheap ones on ebay right now for about $5 and I'm curious if I buy one, install it and go to reflash, how do I get it to flash the mobo TSOP and not the modchip? Thanks for reading.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.