Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us. You can sign in with Facebook with a couple of clicks. No need for a lengthy registration. We also have Tapatalk support so you can use this forum on your phone the same way you use facebook. It will keep you notified.

Yo2

Wtb XCm Ruby Case

I have one that's not bad in shape, i might be willing to part with it. Only Thing wrong with it is the fan clips are removed, but then again u can install an 80mm custom fan that way.

IMG_4476.JPG

IMG_4477.JPG

IMG_4478.JPG

IMG_4479.JPG

IMG_4480.JPG

IMG_4481.JPG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks, what is your price ? What the global condition on 10/ ? I don't see well on the pictures, no scratches ? Thanks

I don't have a price in mind atm, you'd have to give me an offer. without the clips broken id give it a 8 or 9/10 but ill rate it a 7/10. it has minor scratches on it.

1 hour ago, Yo2 said:

LOL I didn't know it was so expensive on the other side of the Atlantic.

yea it sucks :( someone was saying a crystal xcm case sold for $500 by itself or something !

• Like 1

I already have in my hands XCM Ruby and Crystal, i think the quality is very medium. I never pay so much for that.

4.jpg

5.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

try ghost case, i mean, they aren't as good but sometimes they have the Ruby in stock. I am also in search of a pristine Xcm Ruby case. have been for a while but every time i find one I'm too broke to buy it.

• Thanks 1